At ManpowerGroup our ambition is to lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work. We connect more than 600,000 people every day to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world. Working for us means you'll be part of a family of brands, each uniquely positioned to address different talent challenges.
So, what will you be doing?
Finance Business Partner
Assisting the Commercial Manager in the month end, forecasting and budgeting process as well as running other ad hoc projects and partnering with various business stakeholders in order to maximise commercial opportunities across the business.
Reporting To: Commercial Manager
Commercial, Reporting and Business Delivery
- Complete Monthly, Quarterly and Annual US submission to support effective forecasting and cost savings for maximum cost income ratio
- Calculate monthly staff bonuses and participate in scheme implementation and review
- Assisting with the annual budget/plan cycle,
- Complete Monthly Cost and Margin reviews
- Ensure appropriate postings are included for all journals, accruals and prepayments.
- Prepare and/or Review weekly and monthly Sales and GP reporting for the business line
- Prepare monthly management accounts with variance analysis and commentary, responding to/communicating with managers as appropriate.
- Ensuring Balance Sheet reconciliations are completed and reviewed
- Provide support to business planning and forecasting activity including critical review with operational staff and sensitivity analysis
- Work with the Operations Directors to provide suitable analysis, KPIs and commentaries to meet senior management expectations.
- Present Operations' rationale behind forecast and budget numbers and demonstrate where you have challenged as necessary
- Supporting internal and external audit process
- Initiate and execute processes improvement in order to gain efficiency and reduce the cost
- Maintenance of the company structure and chart of accounts
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Provide analysis and Support to Commercial Manager.
In addition to month end preparation and review for Experis, the Business Partner will personally be involved in
- Project management for finance driven initiatives within the business.
- Business Partnering with senior and middle management
- Preparation and review of ad-hoc Internal, external and some statutory financial reports
- Planning and implementation of various commercial projects
Training and Development
- Pursue personal development of skills and knowledge necessary for the effective performance of the role
Compliance & Corporate Standards
- Ensure compliance with company, client and legislative requirements
- Maintain and control accurate data using legislative and company systems
- Ensure an effective and secure system for all information /data including paper based documents (in line with ISO standards)
- Comply with the Company's Business Ethics and standards of excellence
- Monitor customer service through the Quality Management Programme
- Starter equivalent / Part Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA or
- Experience in managing month end process and preparing full set of management accounts
- Ability to achieve tight deadlines with high degree of quality and understanding
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Highly numerate and analytical mindset with attention to detail and able to handle multiple tasks
- IT literate, excellent excel skills.
- Experience with Peoplesoft, Qlik and TM1 is desirable, but not essential.