Graduate Trainee Recruiter
Graduate opportunity to become a trained, supported, and successful Recruitment Consultant in a top performing team with clear and structured career progression within the heart of Edinburgh.
At ManpowerGroup our ambition is to lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work. Working for us means you'll be part of a family of brands, each uniquely positioned to address different talent challenges.
Experis is the technical consultancy arm of ManpowerGroup, specialising in business transformation, digital workspace, cyber security, cloud and infrastructure and enterprise applications.
So, what will you be doing?
- As a Graduate Trainee Recruiter, you will be developing and maintaining a network of clients and candidates, building your own personal brand to become the 'go to' person in your specialist market
- You will be sourcing clients through a varied network of channels.
- Generate new business opportunities through a variety of methods including calls, emails, marketing campaigns and attending meetings and conferences where applicable
- Achieving activity targets and taking accountability for the consistent input of accurate data into all systems
- You will successfully demonstrate end to end client engagement and satisfaction
- Hit and exceed targets including financial and activity targets monthly
- Use sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to attract business from client companies.
- Innovate the client service to include the usage of data and market insights and discuss the use of marketing campaigns to support candidate attraction and retention.
- Post and create social media content aligned to your specialist market to develop your personal brand and grow market presence.
What are we looking for?
- A strong work ethic
- Somebody who is ambitious and is driven by goals
- Strong communicative skills
- High level of adaptability, learnability, and resilience
- Graduates or professional individuals looking for a new challenge
So, what's in it for you as a Graduate Trainee Recruiter?
- An excellent basic salary and market leading commission structure (Uncapped realistic FYE of £30-40k)
- Opportunity to earn car allowance of up to £4600 per annum
- Generous and flexible company benefits
- Clear and structured career path with lots of opportunity for progression
- Hybrid Remote working policy
- Work within a positive high-performance culture
- Work the ethical way - Join a business that has been named one of the world's most ethical for twelve years running!
- Benefit from award winning learning and training
- Gain access to hundreds of opportunities across ManpowerGroup each year
At ManpowerGroup, we believe that by harnessing diversity of thought and experience across our company, exceptional things happen. We continually strive for a highly diverse workforce and an inclusive culture where everyone feels valued, listened to and able to discover their personal best.
ManpowerGroup are a Level 3 Disability Confident Leader, for our commitment to helping those with disabilities into employment. Level 3 Leader status is an external validation of our commitment to supporting those with disabilities to obtain and retain meaningful employment.
As an organisation, we want to meet the recommended core standards for a healthy workplace as set out for all employers in the government's Thriving at work report. We recognise creating cultural changes in an organisation is a complex task that requires a multi-tiered approach, which is why we have trained over 50 Mental Health First Aiders within our organisation to make a positive difference to our workforce.
If you feel you require any reasonable adjustments in order to apply for a vacancy at ManpowerGroup UK or its affiliated brands, please email or speak directly to your Talent Acquisition Business Partner.
Please apply now for immediate consideration or for further details prior to applying please contact Harriet Jones