HR Contract Manager
At ManpowerGroup our ambition is to lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work. We connect more than 600,000 people every day to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world. Working for us means you'll be part of a family of brands, each uniquely positioned to address different talent challenges.
So, what will you be doing?
You will have ultimate responsibility for the delivery of a first-class HR Contract Management service to both the client and Manpower employees on assignment, with additional responsibility for the fleet of vehicles, mobile telephones and other assets utilised by staff on assignment within your own geographical area or team where applicable. Supervision and control responsibilities, output service levels and task direction are delivered by the client management team.
In return, we offer you excellent corporate training opportunities as well as on-going coaching and assistance - including a working knowledge of Manpower's internal departments that support corporate service delivery, vehicle provision and asset management.
Organised, confident, approachable, resilient and flexible in terms of travel and working hours as the client & teams you will be working with are working remotely. Possessing strong time management skills, the ability to work under pressure, manage a large workload on your own initiative as well as being part of a team. You may be required to cover more than one client / field staff group within a geographical area, to be defined based on volumes. Previous supervisory experience required.
Develop relationships with the Client User Managers to ensure a full understanding of their business, operational challenges and resourcing requirements in order to deliver excellent service and maximise any additional business opportunities that arise.
- Generate and investigate new leads and potential opportunities with current and potential user managers
- Develop a thorough knowledge and understanding of user-managed departments in which the contract operates. Where appropriate, develop specialist knowledge and keep abreast of all new developments within the client and the marketplace
- Be the interface between the client, staff on assignment and internal support functions to provide a seamless service to all.
- Recruit and retain suitably qualified and experienced staff in a timely manner, using the Shared Support functions and wider team
- Conduct an induction for every new start within two weeks of commencement of employment (preferably on first day)
- Conduct a review at the end of each employee's probationary period with feedback from the client manager
- Conduct an appraisal for every employee, within SLA, then annually, based on feedback from the client manager
- Conduct an exit interview prior to leave date and a vehicle audit on last day of employment for all leavers
- Investigate all conduct and performance issues and action as necessary in line with the Company Disciplinary Procedure
- Provide effective solutions to 'people' issues
- Foster positive relationships with any union bodies both locally & regionally
- Facilitate incentive programmes, recognition and awards
- Provide career management and training advice i.e. soft skills, GLC, etc
- Provide strategic and tactical support to employees
- Salary benchmarking and salary management
- Asset ordering, monitoring and auditing (Vehicles and Mobile Phones where appropriate)
- First point of escalation for client managers and employees
- Hold a monthly meeting / contact call with client manager
- Develop and foster close customer relationships
- Ensure that billing queries are resolved quickly and efficiently
- Continually work with client to identify cost savings
- Provide management information in terms of reports as required
- Facilitate a bi-annual Job Satisfaction Survey
- Achievement of all contract SLA's (currently based on appraisals, attrition and recruitment)
- Operate within budget and optimise profitability
- Gain a full understanding of the Terms and Conditions of employment to aid in answering queries and dealing with issues
- Assist in the resolution of Purchase Order Number queries as and when required
- Undertake ad-hoc project work as required
- Comply with any reasonable request made of you from internal line management.
- Attendance Management, including RTW's, counselling and disciplinaries, liaison with external bodies where required e.g. occupational health
- Manage and administer contractual changes at local level e.g. working hours, shifts etc
- Management of employee grievances
- Provision of advice and education where required.
- Performance management
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a great team and make a real impact, click apply to hear more