Recruitment Account Coordinator - OTE £30k
Working in the Bristol centre of excellence, the Account Coordinator will work closely with the Experis Managed Service teams to ensure the smooth running of the QinetiQ account.
* Coordination of the Master Vendor accounts
* Point of contact for QinetiQ managers, Experis recruitment, and management teams and 3rd party suppliers
* Liaising with QinetiQ managers regarding new vacancies and requirements
* Engaging with recruitment teams and 3rd party suppliers about those vacancies
* Preparing quality 3rd party CVs for presentation to the client.
* Booking interviews.
* Processing offers from hiring managers and negotiate as required.
* Liaising with the Experis Account Management and recruitment teams to ensure delivery to the client
* Responding to hiring managers and HR with queries regarding candidates, contractors or previous workers
* Any other duties commensurate with the post as directed by the appropriate team leader or Manager.
* Working with all teams to ensure all new starters have the required paperwork and security checks completed
* Liaising with QinetiQ hiring managers and Security Teams to ensure desk space is available and confirming start dates
* Induction packs for new starters and taking them through the induction process
* Maintain offer tracker and use this to help with Purchase Orders, invoices and perm rebates.
* Keeping the excel database updated with all new roles released, CV's submitted, interviews arranged and offers made
* Use the in-house CMS systems to coordinate vacancies and move to completion
* Maintain and update Client KPI and spreadsheets.
* Gathering information for monthly, quarterly and annual reviews
* Compiling ad hoc reports for Experis and QinetiQ stakeholders around SLA performance as requested
* Experience in a customer focused role dealing with internal and external stakeholders, with demonstrable potential to progress further into the business
* Experience of working in a high volume, fast paced environment.
Whats on offer?
Work for a business that believes in work life balance
A boutique agency family feel, within a global organisation
Clear progression ladder - Plenty of opportunities
Award winning learning and development
At ManpowerGroup, we believe that by harnessing diversity of thought and experience across our company, exceptional things happen. We continually strive for a highly diverse workforce and an inclusive culture where everyone feels valued, listened to and able to discover their personal best.
ManpowerGroup are a Level 3 Disability Confident Leader, for our commitment to helping those with disabilities into employment. Level 3 Leader status is an external validation of our commitment to supporting those with disabilities to obtain and retain meaningful employment.
As an organisation, we want to meet the recommended core standards for a healthy workplace as set out for all employers in the government's thriving at work report. We recognise creating cultural changes in an organisation is a complex task that requires a multi-tiered approach, which is why we have trained over 50 Mental Health First Aiders within our organisation to make a positive difference to our workforce.
If you feel you require any reasonable adjustments in order to apply for a vacancy at ManpowerGroup UK or its affiliated brands please email or speak directly to your Talent Acquisition Business Partner.