Recruitment Business Partner
Our client is a market leading company delivering Engineering services across a number of areas. Having maintained momentum around their business throughout 2020, they are looking to boost their recruitment drive, thus the requirement for an additional Recruitment Business Partner.
The Recruitment Business Partner (RBP) will be responsible for the strategic direction of permanent recruitment within their business area and the relationship management with key Hiring Managers (HM) and stakeholders.
Candidates applying to this role will ideally be able to drive, as the client is allowing remote working, though very rare visits to site may be required.
- Developing trusted relationships and providing guidance to HM's on the recruitment process, different routes to market, sourcing options, market trends, forecasting and recruitment best practice
- Keep managers informed on the progress of their vacancies (including reports), weekly updates and market information
- Managing specialist projects and roles, developing corrective action plans when required
- Designing, developing and delivering presentations to a range of audiences, when required
- Liaising with HR when required and ensure strong connections with HRD's and HRBP's
- Developing SLAs, working closely with HM's and Recruitment Coordinators, ensuring all delivery criterion are met - including CV submission, organising of interviews, offers
- Ensuring shortlists of candidates are suitable for all roles and engaging with third party suppliers when necessary
- Delivering our company vision, mission, and values across the end-to-end life recruitment cycle
- Proven track record in perm recruitment within an RPO/MSP or with a market focus on engineering
- Experience account managing or as an RBP within a high-volume environment
- Prior experience in an on-site environment would be highly advantageous
- Experience of managing challenging client situations
- Must be able to communicate with impact and confidence and have ability to influence at all levels
- Ability to network within large client sites and build structures
- Ability to project professionalism and personality on the phone, in writing and face to face.
- Resilient, tough minded with a flexible attitude