Administrator - Recruitment
Want to recruit for global, big-name clients? Interested in delivering contracts for exciting, cutting-edge industry projects? Are you Organised and Skilled in customer service and administration? As a Recruitment Advisor working for ManpowerGroup, your role would be to telephone interview candidates interested in securing their dream job within our prestigious clients!
- An excellent basic salary and bonus - AND having a healthy work-life balance
- A customer service-based role with excellent rewards
- Hybrid working - office and home; early/late starts and finishes to suit you
- Rich and varied career prospects within the Manpower Group
- A clear and structured career path
- Award winning learning and development
- 30 days' annual leave, including bank holidays - and a day off on your birthday
Do you offer…?
- Experience in a customer/client focused role, with demonstrable potential to progress within ManpowerGroup
- Excellent telephone skills (basic sales, negotiation, message handling, service).
- Good IT skills and ability to learn new systems and processes quickly
- Good reasoning skills and ability to screen and eventually interview applicants and make sound judgements on suitability.
- Reasonable presentation skills.
- Basic negotiation skills.
At CoRE, ManpowerGroup, the future is yours to create. With new clients and projects always afoot, your career will be packed with potential - whether it's in a Team Leader or account management and business partner direction.
Please click apply for immediate consideration