Recruitment Team Leader
The Recruitment Team Leader within our Altrincham team will be responsible for guiding the team of up to 3 people and be dedicated to the overall co-ordination of the end-to-end recruitment activity for recruiting talent into ManpowerGroup UK. You will take overall accountability for a team of up to 3 recruiters, working closely with relevant Internal Stakeholders, Business Partners and the Senior Delivery Managers for sourcing the best talent.
- Manage and monitor end-to-end recruitment activity, managing SLA's, coverage and ensuring tasks are picking up in a timely manner
- Leading regular team meetings to monitor roles, driving the team against SLA's and providing wider business updates
- Responsible for guiding the team through the day-to-day workload, ensuring you develop and mentor each individual and conduct regular high-performance conversations
- Monitor the recruitment process and ensuring that best practice is adhered to.
- Dealing with general team queries, providing continuous support
- Managing new starters within the team and training on systems and trackers.
- Maximise the use and effectiveness of resources such as LinkedIn Recruiter
- Closely monitoring SLA's and coverage, ensuring that areas of concern are addressed with speed
- Champion the organisations vision and values through leading by example in operational excellence, professional behaviour and high standards of work
- Good attention to detail, ensuring accuracy in challenging environments
- Leadership and ability to deliver against a pre-agreed strategy
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Motivated by progression
- Enjoy working within a team environment
- Ability to drive an issue or query to a conclusion
- Proactive in seeing process improvements and implementing them in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Maintaining a positive and solutions driven attitude in a difficult candidate market
If you'd like to be considered for this role please Amy on 07483936902