Regional Manager - South West
We are currently seeking a Regional Manager to take a key role within our Permanent staffing division; the role will cover the South West of the UK and oversee a team of experienced, Permanent Placement Consultants specialising in Blue Collar Recruitment and driving perm business performance across the region.
At ManpowerGroup our ambition is to lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work. Working for us means you'll be part of a family of brands, each uniquely positioned to address different talent challenges.
Manpower work with organisations across the UK, supporting them to find the right talent for their businesses within a variety of skills sets, industries and markets including Driving and Logistics, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Construction, Engineering and many more. Within those markets, we handle as much or as little of the recruitment process as our clients need - from sourcing the right talent, to interviewing and supporting through the offer process.
So, what will you be doing?
- Taking an active role in the selection and recruitment of staff members
- Following Onboarding and Induction of Permanent Placement Consultants across the South of the United Kingdom
- Conducting regular review meetings with staff to identify areas of support needed
- Implementing team building and motivational ideas
- Identifying areas of development for individual team members, offering either individual or corporate training in addition to regular coaching and encouraging self-development
- Monitoring the effectiveness and impact of training and coaching provided
- Attending quarterly reviews to discuss Permanent placement progress across Manpower
- Attending and contributing to quarterly Perms Consultant Workshops
- Ensuring that all perms consultants are actively taking part in the Manpower Perms SMB Community
What are we looking for?
- You will have previous experience leading a team of Perms consultants ideally as a Manager or Senior/Principal consultant.
- You will be able to demonstrate a positive, motivational and approachable leadership style
- You will demonstrate a drive for Operational Excellence and results
So, what's in it for you?
- An excellent basic salary and market leading commission structure
- Generous and flexible company benefits
- Work the ethical way - Join a business that has been named one of the worlds most ethical for twelve years running!
- Benefit from award winning learning and training
- Gain access to hundreds of opportunities across ManpowerGroup each year
- Work for a business that believes in work/life balance
At ManpowerGroup, we believe that by harnessing diversity of thought and experience across our company, exceptional things happen. We continually strive for a highly diverse workforce and an inclusive culture where everyone feels valued, listened to and able to discover their personal best.
ManpowerGroup are a Level 3 Disability Confident Leader, for our commitment to helping those with disabilities into employment. Level 3 Leader status is an external validation of our commitment to supporting those with disabilities to obtain and retain meaningful employment.
As an organisation, we want to meet the recommended core standards for a healthy workplace as set out for all employers in the government's Thriving at Work Report. We recognise creating cultural changes in an organisation is a complex task that requires a multi-tiered approach, which is why we have trained over 50 Mental Health First Aiders within our organisation to make a positive difference to our workforce.
If you feel you require any reasonable adjustments in order to apply for a vacancy at ManpowerGroup UK or its affiliated brands please email or speak directly to your Talent Acquisition Business Partner.
Please apply now for immediate consideration or for further details prior to applying please contact Rhys O'Leary