Job Title Researcher Account Coordinator (Experis)
At ManpowerGroup our ambition is to lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work. We connect more than 600,000 people every day to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world. Working for us means you'll be part of a family of brands, each uniquely positioned to address different talent challenges.
Experis Client Engagement Team
Who will you be working with?
Client Engagement Account Managers
Provide the business with effective, professional, and efficient administration support across the Experis Client Engagement Team, supporting on day-to-day activities as well as researching and creating market intelligence reports.
So, what will you be doing?
- Produce market reports and documentation to help support account managers with client conversations (Excel and PowerPoint)
- Researching salaries and other market information which will be shared with clients - training will be provided
- Provide administrative support for the end to end permanent and temporary recruitment process
- Support the analysis and tracking of recruitment activity
About You what are we looking for?
- Self starter with excellent organisational skills with the capability to work to tight deadlines
- Accustomed to working within a busy environment
- Meticulous eye for detail and accuracy
- Ability to work to own initiative as well as part of a team
- Exceptional communication skills
- Be proactive, willing to share creative ideas that contribute to the success of the wider team
- Confident in using Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Ability to prioritise & multitask
What's in it for you?
- Work for a company that's been voted the worlds most ethical three years running
- Benefit from award winning learning and development
- Access to hundreds of opportunities across ManpowerGroup each year
- Work with a fun and friendly team that will drive you to be the best
This role will operate full time remotely due to COVID 19 rules, thereafter will be based in Experis London Blackfriars office. Due to urgent requirement you will ideally be available within 1-2 weeks, with full right to work within the UK. Apply now for immediate consideration or for further details prior to applying please contact Karen Ellis.