Senior Administrator and Coordinator
Recruitment - Hybrid Working (1/2 days in office, 2/3 days Working from Home)
TAPFIN are the market leaders in MSP - the specialist outsourcing division of ManpowerGroup.
At TAPFIN, we are looking for a Senior Administrator and Coordinator to join our busy team!
The Senior Administrator and Coordinator will be responsible for supporting the onboarding and management of Statement of Work and Independent Contractor engagements. We are looking for self-motivated individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and possess a strong attention to detail. Working with both Managers and Suppliers the Senior Administrator and Coordinator will need to possess excellent communication skills, both written and spoken.
Key skills and experience needed
- Experience of providing administrative support to a successful team in customer focused environment
- Proven self-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment and possess a strong attention to detail.
- Knowledge of or experience within recruitment/resourcing is advantageous but not essential
- Positive communicator with excellent telephone manner and the confidence to deal with sometimes challenging internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Customer focused team player with a helpful 'can do' approach
- Articulate with strong email writing ability
- Highly numerate
- Plans ahead & ability to prioritise and organise workload effectively
- Ability to multi-task and to thrive under pressure
- Flexible attitude and adaptable to change
- Strong IT Skills including Outlook, Word & Excel
- Fieldglass experience is beneficial but not essential
So, What's in it for you?
- Excellent Salary and Bonus package
- Remote work - 2 days in the Southampton office and 3 days
- Laptop and training provided
- Access to hundreds of internal opportunities each year
- Work for a business that's been named the worlds most ethical for 12 years running
At ManpowerGroup, we believe that by harnessing diversity of thought and experience across our company, exceptional things happen. We continually strive for a highly diverse workforce and an inclusive culture where everyone feels valued, listened to and able to discover their personal best.
If you feel you require any reasonable adjustments to apply for a vacancy at ManpowerGroup UK or its affiliated brands, please email or speak directly to your Talent Acquisition Business Partner.