Solutions Architect | Location: Remote
At ManpowerGroup our ambition is to lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work. We connect more than 600,000 people every day to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world. Working for us means you'll be part of a family of brands, each uniquely positioned to address different talent challenges.
The Solutions Architect is responsible for supporting in the pursuit of professional resourcing and outsourced solutions for new client opportunities. This will include solutions design and consulting with new and existing clients to formulate and design solutions / products on all aspects of professional & outsourced resourcing models.
This person will be responsible for providing subject matter expertise on the ManpowerGroup portfolio of resourcing solutions, leading pre sales activities, supporting the formal Rfx responses and proactively responding to opportunities & client requirements.
This person will engage with Regional SME's, Client Relationship Executives, and Regional Operational Executives throughout the sales and implementation engagements.
Solution Design and Delivery
- Leads as a subject matter expert in the development of services and solutions for ManpowerGroup
- Responsible for development/evolvement of new products and services.
- Manage all internal stakeholders throughout the design and delivery of a new resourcing solution,
- To contribute/support the Business Development team as required including presentations, workshops, events, conferences and exhibitions as required.
- Provide learning and development programmes that support the business strategy and develop employee
- Translate the solution into an implementation plan to ensure a smooth transition from the sales process into operations / business usual
- Work on projects e.g. new product development; Project Solutions; external market research
Required Technical/Functional Skills
- 3+ Years industry experience
- Solution selling, Consulting and Presales Skills
- Outstanding communication skills: accurately, enthusiastically and effectively represent thoughts, ideas and concepts in writing and verbally, reflecting this in the level of presentation techniques; highly developed negotiation and persuasion skills
- Ability to motivate and manage a matrix and multi-functional team
- Proven proposal management experience
- Business, planning, and financial management skills
- Extensive recruitment / resourcing experience (preferably in outsourcing, (MSP/RPO/TTM) and professional sourcing environment)
- Experience of developing a resourcing model from concept to delivery
- Experience of a client facing role, including client stakeholder management and issue resolution
- Self starter - able to work independently off site and contribute as part of a team
- Highly organised with good time management skills
- Must be able to travel and work throughout UK as requested
Please click apply now for immediate consideration!