Trainee / Associate Recruitment Consultant - Training Academy! £45K FYE
As the world's workforce expert, ManpowerGroup connects more than 600,000 jobseekers with meaningful work every day, and helps more than 400,000 clients address their critical talent needs each year.
In 2022, ManpowerGroup was named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies for the thirteenth consecutive year and continues to be recognised as one of Fortune's Most Admired Companies - confirming our position as the most trusted and admired brand in the industry.
- As a Associate Consultant on our unique Trainee Academy Course, you will engage in 9 weeks of fun, intensive learning, providing you will all of the tools and support that you need to become a fully fledged, successful Recruitment Consultant.
- You will join a community of Trainees based across both Bristol and Altrincham. Together, you will take part in a number of virtual and classroom based, interactive Training days.
- You will learn the basics- How to qualify candidates, set up interviews, negotiate offers and much more!
- Alongside your Academy Course, you will begin working in your permanent role as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant. With support from your hiring manager, you will begin to implement the skills that you have been taught in the Academy, and will have the opportunity to earn commission from day one!
- We are currently recruiting for Academy intake number 5! This means means that we have already supported 45 Consultants through our training Programme, all of which are now working as successful recruiters within our ManpowerGroup Business.
- A number of our Academy recruiters are currently hitting over 150% of their target, and are quickly becoming some of the best performers within our business.
So, whats in it for you?
- A basic Salary of up to £22k with the opportunity to earn £45k in your first year
- Uncapped commission- You get out what you put in!
- Award winning Learning and development
- A free, 9 week training course that will set you up for your career in recruitment
- excellent Social benefits such as paid for Lunch Clubs, Sports Days, Quiz Nights - All funded by ManpowerGroup
- Weekly and monthly incentives and competitions
- Work for a global business that's been named one of the worlds most ethical
- Join a business that values sustainability
- Hybrid working- 2-3 days in the office and work from home the rest of the time
- a fun and friendly, supportive environment with no harsh sales targets!
- A good work ethic
Please click apply for immediate consideration or contact Nikita Shellard for more information.