Account Manager | Recruitment |Dublin
At ManpowerGroup our ambition is to lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work. We connect more than 600,000 people every day to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world. Working for us means you'll be part of a family of brands, each uniquely positioned to address different talent challenges.
The Account Manager is responsible for driving all aspects of the talent relationship management process with ManpowerGroup Solutions for one of our telecommunications clients.
This will involve:
- Supporting the Programme Manager (Service Delivery Manager) with end to end recruitment process to achieve intake fulfilment
- Pipeline & intake review to support Experience Day planning
- Taleo requisition management and creation
- Co-ordination of Experience Day paperwork from printing, tracking and archiving
- Day to day tracker management
- Aiding offer management in conjunction with CORE when required
- Supporting marketing to ensure consistency on client websites
- Experience in volume recruitment
- Demonstrated proficiency in utilising a variety of recruitment strategies to include cold calling and direct sourcing
- Ability to build effective relationships with recruiting team and candidates
- Ability to prioritise, multi-task, problem solve while maintaining flexibility
- Strong customer orientation
- Experience working within various applicant-tracking systems (ATS)
- Experience of Campaign and Assessment Centre schedule planning & analysis
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, senior stakeholder, candidates and the public
- Strong oral and written communication skills along with strong presentation skills
- Works effectively and collaboratively in a team environment
- Internet experience including job boards, job posting and networking
At ManpowerGroup, we believe that by harnessing diversity of thought and experience across our company, exceptional things happen. We continually strive for a highly diverse workforce and an inclusive culture where everyone feels valued, listened to and able to discover their personal best.
ManpowerGroup are a Level 3 Disability Confident Leader, for our commitment to helping those with disabilities into employment. Level 3 Leader status is an external validation of our commitment to supporting those with disabilities to obtain and retain meaningful employment.
As an organisation, we want to meet the recommended core standards for a healthy workplace as set out for all employers in the government's thriving at work report. We recognise creating cultural changes in an organisation is a complex task that requires a multi-tiered approach, which is why we have trained over 50 Mental Health First Aiders within our organisation to make a positive difference to our workforce.
If you feel you require any reasonable adjustments in order to apply for a vacancy at ManpowerGroup UK or its affiliated brands please email or speak directly to your Talent Acquisition Business Partner.
Please click apply for immediate consideration!