180 Recruitment Consultant | Temporary Staffing | Brook Street | Bristol
Fixed Term Contract 3 months (opportunity to turn permanent)
Forget pigeon-holed resourcing or reading robotic sales scripts; you change people's careers, and you change people's lives.
Life as a recruiter at Brook Street is seriously rewarding - both emotionally and financially. Our business is crammed full of experts with decades of experience, balanced by a plethora of new stars.
An unrivalled opportunity awaits you: we're on track to double our staff and turnover by the end of 2023. Brook Street is part of the ManpowerGroup, a $22bn global organisation and world leader in workforce solutions. Since Brook Street opened its doors over 75 years ago, we've grown into one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies − matching thousands of people with meaningful job opportunities at hundreds of companies every year.
Why not have the best of both worlds? Enjoy the warmth and security that a global business with financial firepower brings, whilst also experiencing a boutique agency family environment with a thriving team spirit. You'll receive unparalleled training and support, whilst having the opportunity to be part of a journey - building and establishing our presence via new markets and approaches.
Do You Offer…?
- Organisation & an ability to work quickly
- Strong attention to detail
- Endurance, adaptability, and drive - to succeed, but also the resilience to bounce back from setbacks
- People skills! You'll have the ability to build strong and meaningful relationships with colleagues and clients
- Persuasive personality with strong communication skills
What you'll be doing…
Working on filling volume vacancies, you will be engaging all sorts of interesting and talented professionals. You'll enjoy the versatility of candidate marketing and relationships, alongside the rewarding journey from CV submission through to job offers.
Recruitment is the art of asking good questions, engaging people, and conveying the right information to the right people at the right time. This is no bus timetable approach to working life. You'll be comfortable working autonomously, ready to crack on, and eager to make things happen.
Your Future at Brook Street…
- A boutique agency family feel, within a global organisation
- Uncapped earning potential, plus the opportunity to earn from day one with no threshold
- Exceptional on-boarding programme delivered cross-brand with additional one-to-one training, coaching, and mentoring
- Potential for remote working and flexible hours where available
- Well-being days off, monthly and quarterly incentives including lunches and nights away
- Annual international Top Performer trip
- 22 day's annual leave (rising with service) plus bank holidays
At ManpowerGroup, we believe that by harnessing diversity of thought and experience across our company, exceptional things happen. We continually strive for a highly diverse workforce and an inclusive culture where everyone feels valued, listened to and able to discover their personal best.
Please click apply and submit an up-to-date CV. Also feel free to contact for any questions. We look forward to hearing from you.