Experis and The Experis Academy
Experis are a global IT staffing and solution business, premium specialist brand apart of the ManpowerGroup in the UK. We are currently undertaking a period of change where are investing heavily in our Solutions capabilities to be able to provide our customers with Total Talent management workforce solutions and a range of IT Services capabilities.
The Experis Academy brings together industry leading training providers with experts from the most recognised brands Globally, to deliver practical and comprehensive training which helps organisations build the talent they need to bridge the skills gap of the future. Our solutions enable organisations to build the talent they need and to bridge skills gaps in their current workforce.
The Experis Academy helps organisations solve their pressing workforce challenges by providing access to in-demand talent today, whilst helping to build a pipeline for the future.
Our industry-lead candidate database, powered by our Global partner network, broadens the talent pools available to our customers. Organisations are able to hire talent with the right soft skills, trusting that an element of their technical skills set can be developed on the job, through the Experis Academy.
So, what will you be doing?
Reporting into UK Experis Academy Leader, you will be an integral part of the success and growth of our Experis Academy offering. You will be responsible for delivering and managing the talent that are selected to underpin our Experis Academy solution offerings. With a strong interest and understanding of technology, you will help our customers build cost effective talent pipelines to help them combat the skills challenges that are prevalent in the UK market.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Sourcing, screening, and interviewing candidates to be considered for our Experis Academy customer offerings.
- Managing your Consultants through their onboarding, initial training period and their deployment at our customer site. Providing a level of pastoral care and supporting on-going continuous professional development needs to ensure that our Consultant thrive and succeed in their role.
- Providing market intelligence and governance for Experis Academy bids and solution proposals.
- Become an Experis Academy subject matter expert and brand ambassador to attract the best talent to our Academy offering.
- Support our UK Experis Academy Leader in areas including customer presentations, sales pursuits and evolving our solution offering.
What are we looking for?
- A motivated, self-driven and passionate professional who want to be a key part of the growth and success of the Experis Academy.
- Experience within a technical recruitment discipline, ideally from a permanent delivery perspective.
- Demonstrable experience in developing relationships.
- A proactive, analytical mindset with the ability to work in a professional and responsible manner.
What's in it for you?
- A competitive basic salary and a generous, uncapped commission structure with the ability to earn of percentage of the GP you generate.
- The opportunity to help our customers build their own talent and provide our candidates with opportunities to learn, develop and accelerate their career.
- Join an already well established and highly reputable team within the IT industry
- Join a business that has been voted 'The worlds' most ethical' for three years running
- Fast track your personal and professional growth whilst being supported by an award winning L&D team
- Access hundreds of job opportunities across ManpowerGroup every year
- Work for a business that consistently drives you to discover your personal best and regularly celebrates success
At ManpowerGroup, we believe that by harnessing diversity of thought and experience across our company, exceptional things happen. We continually strive for a highly diverse workforce and an inclusive culture where everyone feels valued, listened to and able to discover their personal best.
ManpowerGroup are a Level 3 Disability Confident Leader, for our commitment to helping those with disabilities into employment. Level 3 Leader status is an external validation of our commitment to supporting those with disabilities to obtain and retain meaningful employment.
As an organisation, we want to meet the recommended core standards for a healthy workplace as set out for all employers in the government's Thriving at Work Report. We recognise creating cultural changes in an organisation is a complex task that requires a multi-tiered approach, which is why we have trained over 50 Mental Health First Aiders within our organisation to make a positive difference to our workforce.
If you feel you require any reasonable adjustments in order to apply for a vacancy at ManpowerGroup UK or its affiliated brands, please email or speak directly to your Talent Acquisition Business Partner.
Click apply, submitting an up-to-date CV. We look forward to hearing from you.