We have an exciting opportunity available to support within our permanent recruitment services for a global leading oil & energy company.
The account has grown exponentially throughout 2021, with a view to continue expanding, and the successful individual will join a well-established and successful team, playing a key role in ensuring we deliver high performance through cohesive and efficient operational processes.
Working closely with the Delivery Team & the Programme Lead the successful individual will be responsible for:
- Receiving requisitions from the client, ensuring they are compliant and whether additional detail is required before identifying them on the client's system and cascading them to the delivery teams accordingly
- Co-ordinating the end-to-end process for all requisitions from release to invoice, acting as a point of contact for escalations and to improve process in relation to SLAs
- Managing all activity trackers to ensure accurate, usable data is recorded for all recruitment activity
- Support the Programme Lead through the analysis and interpretation of data when required to help dictate where process can be improved and whether flexibility is needed from the client
- Support the Programme Lead in the creation of presentation documentation and reporting tools
- Liaising with delivery team on job progress in relation to SLAs and keeping open dialogue with the client
- Raising contracts through the client system for successful hires and providing support for escalations and/or delays
- Act as the primary point of contact for all reporting and data issues/inquiries
- Supporting the Programme Lead co-ordinating 3rd party internal and external agencies
- Attending client update calls/ meetings with Programme Lead
- Demonstrates a track record of working within recruitment, account coordination or administration.
- Experience with the collection, collation, and provision of data.
Skills and Attributes
Ability to read, analyse and interpret general business information such as, business emails, corporate and client communications etc.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, recruiters, executives, and clients
- Ability to build effective relationships with the recruiting and programme team
- Ability to communicate effectively with others, both orally and written
- Ability to remain adaptable and versatile
- Can-do attitude and willingness to be flexible based on business needs
- Strong customer orientation
- Strong organizational skills, including time management and multi-tasking
- Advanced PowerPoint and Excel utilization skills
- PC Proficiency in MS Office and the ability to navigate within the various Technology systems including Google.
What's in it for you?
- A competitive basic salary and excellent packagewith clear opportunities to progress
- Work for a company that's been voted 'The world's most ethical business' three years running
- Flexible working with a home/office blend
- Work for a global leader in workforce solutions
- Work alongside a well-established, high performingand collaborative team
At ManpowerGroup we're a global leader in workforce solutions, empowering our people every day to discover their personal best. Our services enable our clients to win in the changing world of work and we connect more than 600,000 people every day to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world.
We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community - a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit. In line with our Diversity and Inclusion policy we welcome applications from all suitably qualified or experienced people regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, or disability. ManpowerGroup is a Disability Confident Employer and we're happy to talk about flexible working.
At ManpowerGroup, we believe that by harnessing diversity of thought and experience across our company, exceptional things happen. We continually strive for a highly diverse workforce and an inclusive culture where everyone feels valued, listened to and able to discover their personal best.
As an organisation, we want to meet the recommended core standards for a healthy workplace as set out for all employers in the government's thriving at work report. We recognise creating cultural changes in an organisation is a complex task that requires a multi-tiered approach, which is why we have trained over 50 Mental Health First Aiders within our organisation to make a positive difference to our workforce.
If you feel you require any reasonable adjustments to apply for a vacancy at ManpowerGroup UK or its affiliated brands, please email or speak directly to your Talent Acquisition Business Partner
Please click apply for immediate consideration or contact Christina on 07483 936446