Account Manager - Remote Working
To create and build long term, trusting relationships with internal stakeholders within all brands across the Manpower Group. To connect with key partners in order to develop the relationship and to identify opportunities for improvements in service delivery and innovation.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all brand account management matters
- Work with key stakeholders
- Clearly communicate monthly/quarterly MI for each brand and MPG group
- Forecast and track key brand account metrics
- Prepare reports on brand account status
- Assist with brand requests and issue escalations as needed
- Work with Marketing to set up, drive and monitor campaigns to increase our attraction
- Offer market information to brands on hiring insights, market knowledge, salaries and any information pertinent to the development that brand relationship to demonstrate knowledge and expertise (MEOS, The Human Age)
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Ensure a timely and successful delivery of solutions according to brand needs and objectives
- Keep up to date with external trends and best practice in the areas and brands of expertise and internal recruitment more broadly.
- Proactively develop a network of contacts in order to explore opportunities to drive efficiencies and improved service and experience.
- Working in line with one of our Recruitment team and follow their processes and guidelines
- A full understanding of all brands, working in partnership with them to offer solutions and provide updates on progress against project plans.
- Ensure all company processes are followed, to stay current on ever changing trends.
- Previous experience of managing multiple accounts or brands within a group
- Service and experience driven
- Proven account management experience specifically regularly presenting to, influencing and collaborating with senior stakeholders
- Experience of influencing internal and external teams and actively seeking to use knowledge and expertise to further input, impact and influence.
- Able to build relationships through influencing, persuasion, and support.
- Must have a high level of emotional intelligence with a positive attitude.
- An exceptional ability to listen, consult, seek to understand brand needs and challenges asking questions to drive a deeper understanding, building trust and connection
- Anticipates and looks ahead, to proactively drive actions and conversations
- High motivation and curiosity to understand
- Open, transparent, and genuine communication style, with the other party's best interests in mind to build trusting relationships and drive mutually beneficial outcomes
- Seeks to understand brands short and long-term skill
- Articulates themselves clearly and confidently, and as a result is able to effectively influence the stakeholder
- Able to adapt their style based on the individual/audience
- Stays up to date and has a strong knowledge of market trends
- Able to solve problems in a collaborative, balanced and timely manner.
- Can building relationships with internal network in order to gain trust and support to deliver results to client base.
What's in it for you?
- An excellent salary
- Outstanding benefits package
- Excellent culture ( we operate in a high performance culture where our consultants are trusted to work autonomously and with NO Micromanagement)
- Work for a business that's been voted the World's most ethical business for 12 years running
- A fully visible career path with access to hundreds of opportunities across ManpowerGroup each year
- Access to award winning learning and development with complete training and support
If you are looking for a new challenge where no two days are the same, please contact Cassie Bosanko for more information