Recruitment Delivery Manager
At ManpowerGroup our ambition is to lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work. We connect more than 600,000 people every day to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world. Working for us means you'll be part of a family of brands, each uniquely positioned to address different talent challenges.
Who will you be working with?
- The ManpowerGroup team - 60 staff members in our Bristol office.
- 5 delivery team members, and our Delivery Director.
- Our multi-national defence client, an information's, knowledge, and technology-based company.
- Multiple client stakeholders.
So, what will you be doing?
· Responsibility for overseeing the delivery of Permanent roles, as well as occasionally working on contract vacancies.
· Working directly with our client, and 20 - 30 stakeholders.
· Overseeing a portfolio of 30 - 40 vacancies through the full life-cycle.
· Meeting with stakeholders and clients onsite.
· Building and managing client relationships, gaining repeat and new business.
· Networking to promote and grow ManpowerGroup.
· Driving the complete recruitment full life cycle.
· Overseeing and supporting the Delivery Team.
· Dealing and resolving any escalations or concerns that arise - within the team and with your stakeholders.
· Ensuring that targets are met and deals are closed, maximising the number of placements made by ManpowerGroup.
What are we looking for?
- A solid background or experience within IT/Tech/Software recruitment
- RPO experience desirable but not essential.
- Strong account management experience.
- Experience of managing and resolving issues with clients and stakeholders.
- Experience working on-site, and conducting on-site interviews for the client.
- Extensive experience in a client-focused role.
- Knowledge of the current market.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to listen, interact and build relationships.
- Someone who is resilient, confident, and flexible.
- Security clearable.
So, Whats in it for you?
- Remote work (3 days at home, 1 office, 1 on-site day)
- Competitive salary and bonus structure, released quarterly.
- £5k car allowance.
- Work with established clients.
- Work within a friendly and supportive team.
- Work with a global company, covering 80 countries.
- ManpowerGroup has been awarded Ethisphere Insitute's World's Most Ethical Companies.
- Career progression, Senior to Director and various internal opportunities.
- Build connections and relationships with a wide range of stakeholders.
At ManpowerGroup, we believe that by harnessing diversity of thought and experience across our company, exceptional things happen. We continually strive for a highly diverse workforce and an inclusive culture where everyone feels valued, listened to and able to discover their personal best.
ManpowerGroup are a Level 3 Disability Confident Leader, for our commitment to helping those with disabilities into employment. Level 3 Leader status is an external validation of our commitment to supporting those with disabilities to obtain and retain meaningful employment.
As an organisation, we want to meet the recommended core standards for a healthy workplace as set out for all employers in the government's thriving at work report. We recognise creating cultural changes in an organisation is a complex task that requires a multi-tiered approach, which is why we have trained over 50 Mental Health First Aiders within our organisation to make a positive difference to our workforce.
If you feel you require any reasonable adjustments to apply for a vacancy at ManpowerGroup UK or its affiliated brands, please email or speak directly to your Talent Acquisition Business Partner.
Apply now for immediate consideration or for further details prior to applying please contact Christina Evans