RECRUITMENT ACCOUNT MANAGER
At ManpowerGroup we're a global leader in workforce solutions, empowering our people every day to discover their personal best. Our services enable our clients to win in the changing world of work and we connect more than 600,000 people every day to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world.
We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community - a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit. In line with our Diversity and Inclusion policy we welcome applications from all suitably qualified or experienced people regardless of age, gender, ethnicity or disability. ManpowerGroup is a Disability Confident Employer and we're happy to talk about flexible working.
Tapfin is a ManpowerGroup business dedicated to connecting talented individuals with businesses across all industries. Working with over 80 percent of the Fortune Global 500 and deploying more than 38,000 skilled professionals every day, Tapfin combines local knowledge and personal insight with global resources to ensure maximum access to professional opportunities.
This is an exciting opportunity for to work as a Recruitment Account Manager (internally known as a Programme Professional) for London Stock Exchange Group, one of Tapfin's key strategic clients. You will account manage the contingent worker workforce and outsourced requirements through the appropriate end to end engagement process on behalf of the client recruiting Managers.
Furthermore, you will lead and/or support on designated projects; recruitment audits and implementation of recruitment programmes. You will work and consult with clients to formulate and tailor new "value-add" propositions / projects and advise clients on aspects of recruitment and utilisation / optimisation of their workforce. This role bridges the gap between business needs, business wants and service delivery. By instilling a professional set of values, attitudes and standards you will drive up service levels, ensuring that the business and the team know what great looks like. Your role will include but not be limited to:
- Responsibility for developing strong client relationships with all levels of management, up to and including Director level, creating high level relationships with recruiting line managers / business areas.
- Pro-active contractor recruitment planning with hiring managers
- Manage the end to end recruitment process from sourcing via LSEG approved supply chain, screening & interviews management, offers and on-boarding. Ensure the selection, assessment and interview process is managed in a timely manner by the business
- Responsible for candidate management, candidate experience and for promoting the client as an employer of choice at all time and via our suppliers.
- Ensure compliance internally and externally at all stages of the recruitment process; achieve set KPI's and SLA's
- Manage an established Preferred Suppliers List to ensure partnership and engagement at all times.
- First point of contact for all issues within the programme; ensuring timely issue resolution that arise as part of the day to day operations, acting as a liaison among all parties and escalating to management as appropriate
- Contributes to monthly review meetings with the Recruitment Programme Manager, and assisting to create meaningful commentary and agreed recovery measures are actioned.
- Understanding program reporting and metrics to enhance processes and service delivery
- Assist in additional tasks as required to ensure the smooth running of the programme as and when required; including special Projects as needed and any other Adhoc duties as assigned by manager
Key skills and experience
- Experienced recruiter at all stage of the recruitment process - either In-house or agency.
- Ideally have knowledge of the contingent worker and statement of work process and related legislation
- Exceptionally strong relationship and influencing skills
- Plans ahead & organises both self and others effectively, manages priorities to achieve deadlines (internal and external)
- Ability to multi-task
- Highly results focused
- Highly organised with good time management skills
- Good presentation skills
- Self-starter - able to work independently off site and contribute as part of the TAPFIN team
- Experience of managing suppliers / third party agencies
- Knowledge of working with e-Recruitment and Vendor Management System (VMS) technology
- Experience of a client facing role, including client stakeholder management and issue resolution
At ManpowerGroup we believe that by harnessing diversity of thought and experience across our company, exceptional things happen. We continually strive for a highly diverse workforce and an inclusive culture where everyone feels valued, listened to and able to discover their personal best.
ManpowerGroup are a Level 3 Disability Confident Leader, for our commitment to helping those with disabilities into employment. Level 3 Leader status is an external validation of our commitment to supporting those with disabilities to obtain and retain meaningful employment.
As an organisation, we want to meet the recommended core standards for a healthy workplace as set out for all employers in the government's Thriving At Work Report. We recognise creating cultural changes in an organisation is a complex task that requires a multi-tiered approach, which is why we have trained over 50 Mental Health First Aiders within our organisation to make a positive difference to our workforce.