Account Manager and Business Partner - Supplier Management | Remote Working
Are you an Account Manager or Business Partner that is looking for an exciting change? Are you keen to move away from requisition and vacancy management, but want to utilise your skills in client management, strategy planning and implementation and data and reporting?
As an established Business Partner leading our supplier management function, you will be solely responsible for overseeing the RPO Supplier, Supply Chain for one of ManpowerGroups largest and most prestigious Engineering Clients.
What's in it for you?
- An excellent basic salary, bonus package and car allowance
- Fully remote working
- Achievable score card and deliverables
- Flexible benefits such as perkbox, private dental, private medical, highstreet vouchers and much more
- An opportunity to work for a multi-million pound, already successful RPO
- Work with a successful and supportive team of established RBPs
- Clear and structured career path and progression goals
- Access to hundreds of opportunities across MPG each year
- Work for a business that's been named worlds most ethical for 13 years running
- Effective proactive liaison with programme and client team to forecast, plan to meet. And to ensure that the PSL is fit for purpose.
- First escalation from RBPs for supplier queries
- Implementation of supplier scorecard to measure supplier performance against predetermined targets & review results with suppliers
- Liaising with and reporting to the client regularly
- This role would suit someone with a strong background in Account Management / Recruitment Business Partnering that has previous experience of working with an RPO/MSP environment.