Account Manager- 9 Month Fixed Term Contract
At ManpowerGroup our ambition is to lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work. We connect more than 600,000 people every day to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world. Working for us means you'll be part of a family of brands, each uniquely positioned to address different talent challenges.
The Job Purpose
The onsite Account Manager is accountable for the end-to-end contractual operational delivery for their region. This includes a hands-on approach to all aspects of Recruitment, HR, Employee management and Client governance. Your role will be to ensure that all sites within your remit whether based on or off site receive the same level of service in line with the agreed operational KPI's. Reporting to the Senior National Account Manager
So, what will you be doing?
- Develops a strong consultative relationship with key stakeholders on the account to focus on client needs and business drivers.
- Leadership of performance for own area and required meetings and communications to ensure that the daily running of the area is meeting the Service Levels.
- Consultative client governance up to and including Senior Management level
- Responsible for regional market insight - deployment of strategies
- Delivery of operational KPI's and SLA Metrics
- Ensure all Recruitment activity is delivered across the region.
- Work closely with MPG colleagues ensuring best practice methods / insight is utilized.
- Ensure effective conversations/ meetings are completed within operational timescales.
- Developing the capability of individuals through the coaching culture/development plans and strong performance management processes and solid succession plans
- Ensure team members are managed effectively to provide information as required to key stakeholders providing a delivery of customer service and promoting a people focused culture.
- Work closely with HR/Operations Team to ensure all complaints and HR issues are dealt with promptly and effectively in line with employment law.
- Daily/ Weekly calls and site/Ops meetings with client stakeholders as per site agreed guidelines.
- Staff and Employee Engagement Activities
- Weekly team Call (peer to peer), monthly AM team meeting, quarterly account meeting
- Bi-weekly Account manager call
- Team 121's
- HR Activity Management
- Recruitment Assessment Centre Management
- Employee Coaching and development
What are we looking for?
- Recruitment experience, either agency- or client-side, in a fast-paced, commercially focused environment
- Client and account management experience, including direct client contact and stakeholder management responsibility.
- Excellent Man-management experience and capability to manage across multiple sites and remote teams through adopting a high-performance coaching culture.
- IT Skills - Excel and PowerPoint to Pivot/MACRO/Graph level
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) with the ability to work in a fast-moving and changing environment.
- Creative thinker with a confident 'can-do' approach
- Excellent HR Process / Legislative Awareness
- Strong Leadership and team player, to be a role model for and on behalf of MPG.
- Must be able to demonstrate MPG values and behaviours.
- Must be flexible and be able to travel.
Please click 'apply' for immediate consideration