Forget pigeon-holed resourcing or reading robotic sales scripts; you change people's careers, and you change people's lives. This is a hunting role, packing a punch with the variety and dynamism of 360 recruitment.
Life as a recruiter at Jefferson Wells is seriously rewarding - both emotionally and financially. Our business is crammed full of recruitment experts with decades of experience, balanced by a plethora of new stars. Our workplace culture is built on learning, continuous improvement, and fresh ideas.
An unrivalled opportunity awaits you: we're on track to double our staff and turnover by the end of 2023, and we're part of a $22bn global organisation that's a big player in the IT and digital marketing workplace, influencing government decision-making and thought leadership in the world of work.
Why not have the best of both worlds? Enjoy the warmth and security that a global business with financial firepower brings, whilst also experiencing a boutique agency family environment with a thriving team spirit. You'll receive unparalleled training and support, whilst having the opportunity to be part of a journey - building and establishing our presence via new markets and approaches.
Do You Offer…?
- Experience as a recruitment consultant, working £40K-plus salaried roles
- IT sector experience, ideally, or finance, HR, engineering or technical
- Business-to-business sales experience
- Endurance, adaptability, and drive - to succeed, but also the resilience to bounce back from setbacks
Engaging all sorts of interesting and talented professionals, you'll enjoy the versatility of new business sales calls, candidate marketing, and client relationships alongside the rewarding journey from CV submission through to job offers and onboarding.
Recruitment is the art of asking good questions, engaging people, and conveying the right information to the right people at the right time. This is no bus timetable approach to working life. You'll be comfortable working autonomously, ready to crack on, and eager to make things happen.
Your Future at Experis…
- A boutique agency family feel, within a global organisation
- Huge money-earning potential and career progression opportunities
- Up to 45% Commission
- A standout, tailored programme for your learning and development
- One-to-one shadowing with recruiters winning international clients and roles in bulk
- Flexible working options, such as a 3:2 split between office and home
- Lunch clubs, duvet days, and other team competitions
- Annual target-hitters trip
- Share-buying scheme
- 22 days' annual leave (rising with service) plus bank holidays
At ManpowerGroup, we believe that by harnessing diversity of thought and experience across our company, exceptional things happen. We continually strive for a highly diverse workforce and an inclusive culture where everyone feels valued, listened to and able to discover their personal best.
ManpowerGroup are a Level 3 Disability Confident Leader, for our commitment to helping those with disabilities into employment. Level 3 Leader status is an external validation of our commitment to supporting those with disabilities to obtain and retain meaningful employment.
As an organisation, we want to meet the recommended core standards for a healthy workplace as set out for all employers in the government's Thriving At Work Report. We recognise creating cultural changes in an organisation is a complex task that requires a multi-tiered approach, which is why we have trained over 50 Mental Health First Aiders within our organisation to make a positive difference to our workforce.
If you feel you require any reasonable adjustments in order to apply for a vacancy at ManpowerGroup UK or its affiliated brands, please email or speak directly to your Talent Acquisition Business Partner.
Click apply, submitting an up-to-date CV. We look forward to hearing from you.