HR Contracts / Admin Coordinator
Location: Leeds, UK. Working across two nearby sites.
Duration: Permanent. Part time hours 25.5 weekly (this can be spread out across 4 or 5 days in the week). Full training offered + bonus on top.
Experience required: Strong administrative and people skills. Able to multitask and speak to stakeholders and have a strong eye for detail. Clear communicator and can deal in a fast paced setting.
Drive client's confidence in the On site Team by maintaining frequent and open lines of communication and updates with relevant Client stakeholders on, but not limited to:
- Recruitment activities, progress and requirements.
- Contingent Workforce queries and concerns.
- Progress on investigations, RTW and disciplinaries, where applicable.
- Client requests.
- Welfare and safeguarding concerns.
- Added value activities.
- Effectively manage local recruitment campaigns to ensure the supply of suitable candidates to fill outstanding vacancies and to develop a pool of candidates ready to start for future orders
- Take a proactive approach to co-ordinating staffing levels and respond with pace and agility to changing client requirements.
- Co-ordinate and maintain accurate reporting on workforce related targets and key performance indicators.
- Establish and maintain Client's trust by working towards resolving any current concerns or escalating as appropriate.
- Ensure that the Client is updated on changes in the business or the wider environment, which will affect the management of their account.
- Be an ambassador for Manpower Brand and the On-site Team.
- Strong business and commercial acumen
- Competence in the use of IT tools including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work with and interpret high level business data
- High level communications skills
- Ability to own and develop strong client relationships
- Proven experience in managing complex/implementation projects - Required
- Strong experience in admin tasks and working with data
Benefits and Perks:
- Amazing training, coaching and development opportunities within Manpower
- Generous and flexible company benefits
- Work the ethical way - Join a business that has been named one of the world's most ethical for twelve years running!
- Work for a business that believes in work/life balance
PLEASE APPLY TODAY AND A CONSULTANT WILL BE IN TOUCH!!
At ManpowerGroup we're a global leader in workforce solutions, empowering our people every day to discover their personal best. Our services enable our clients to win in the changing world of work and we connect more than 600,000 people every day to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world.
We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community - a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit. In line with our Diversity and Inclusion policy, we welcome applications from all suitably qualified or experienced people regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation or disability. ManpowerGroup is a Disability Confident Employer and we're happy to talk about flexible working.