Job Title Associate Consultant
At ManpowerGroup our ambition is to lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work. We connect more than 600,000 people every day to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world. Working for us means you'll be part of a family of brands, each uniquely positioned to address different talent challenges.
Specialist IT team within our St Albans Experis premium brand.
The Role what will you be doing?
- Entry level 360 sales position, where you will be trained and supported to develop your own candidate and client network.
- You will source permanent vacancies through sales activities and deliver on these vacancies plus any others directed to you through your technical vertical specialism.
- Experis prides itself on the candidate and client experience therefore you will be tasked with developing your technical vertical knowledge and interacting with a variety of experienced technical candidates, both speculatively and for live vacancies ensuring all candidates have a positive experience.
About You, what are we looking for?
- Ideally you will have over 6 months experience in some form of sales environment.
- Passionate about hitting targets and working in a highly competitive environment.
- Possess the determination, drive, ambition,energy, and high levels of resilience must be hard working and ambitious.
So whats in it for you?
- This is an entry level role in recruitment where you will begin the journey to becoming a 360 Consultant. You will be supported by a highly experienced successful team, that will support you with on the job training and ad-hoc training sessions.
- We offer structured career paths which includes support, with one-day training courses, digital learning, leadership programmes and many other development initiatives.
- Competitive basic salary, great earning potential with a generous uncapped commission scheme.
Apply now for immediate consideration or for further details prior to applying please contact Karen Ellis Manpower internal recruitment team.