Bid Executive - Remote Position
As a Bid Executive for ManpowerGroup you will be responsible for producing the compelling content required for Bid and Proposal submissions, liaising closely with our Sales and Operational teams in the development of fit-for-purpose solutions. Your responsibilities and accountabilities will also include:
- Producing first-class text, documents, presentation and proposal materials for a wide variety of opportunities including RPO / MSP
- Submitting customer-centric responses at all stages of a formal tender process including PQQ, RFP / ITT and Presentation stage
- Supporting the Sales & Operational teams with the creation of compelling, proactive proposals for new and existing customers
- Managing a bid calendar in support of ever-changing bid activity
- Day to day control and management of concurrent bid processes
- Providing research, writing and editing support as appropriate
Some of the key skills and experience required to carry out this role include:
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Keen eye for detail
- Solutions-orientated, problem-solving skills
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Ability to work as part of a team - strong team player
- Flexibility and self-motivation, with the ability to set priorities and manage multiple tasks in a timely manner under minimal supervision
- Experience of working independently to drive and deliver multiple projects to tight deadlines
- Experience of building and maintaining good relationships with colleagues and the wider community, including SMEs and senior stakeholders
- Ability to plan and organise a varied and busy workload, including handling conflicting priorities and meeting conflicting deadlines
- Strong experience of using a wide variety of tools to create appropriate materials including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
As a Bid Executive you will stay up to date with industry trends and thought leadership both internally and externally, using your insight to create high value documents for our clients and give ManpowerGroup the best possible chance of success.
Our role requires us to drive continuous improvement, efficiency and innovation in client solutions, sharing trends and working practices across the Group. You will utilise your creativity, knowledge and experiences to develop solutions that drive successful outcomes. Our objective is to also provide agile, scalable support to the wider business - this is achieved through effective content creation and management including:
- Maintaining and up to date central knowledge bank
- Updating content including templates, presentations and infographics to ensure ManpowerGroup is positioned ahead of our competitors
- Working with Sales and Operations teams across our suite of brands to develop collateral that enables us to win new opportunities and retain existing business
This role will provide you with excellent opportunities for development and career progression, both within the Bids & Solutions arena, as well as within our wider business and suite of brands. If you feel that you have the relevant skills and experience to take on this highly respected, challenging, rewarding and business critical role.
At ManpowerGroup, we believe that by harnessing diversity of thought and experience across our company, exceptional things happen. We continually strive for a highly diverse workforce and an inclusive culture where everyone feels valued, listened to and able to discover their personal best.
ManpowerGroup are a Level 3 Disability Confident Leader, for our commitment to helping those with disabilities into employment. Level 3 Leader status is an external validation of our commitment to supporting those with disabilities to obtain and retain meaningful employment.
As an organisation, we want to meet the recommended core standards for a healthy workplace as set out for all employers in the government's Thriving at Work Report. We recognise creating cultural changes in an organisation is a complex task that requires a multi-tiered approach, which is why we have trained over 50 Mental Health First Aiders within our organisation to make a positive difference to our workforce.
If you feel you require any reasonable adjustments in order to apply for a vacancy at ManpowerGroup UK or its affiliated brands please email or speak directly to your Talent Acquisition Business Partner.
Please apply now for immediate consideration or for further details prior to applying please contact Cassie Bosanko