At ManpowerGroup our ambition is to lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work. We connect more than 600,000 people every day to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world. Working for us means you'll be part of a family of brands, each uniquely positioned to address different talent challenges.
So what will you be doing?
The role will leverage your current capabilities, expand on them and enhance your experience of working across a Group, with exposure to all ManpowerGroup brands. You will have access to influence and learn from peers and Senior Executives in a role that offers maximum exposure to our company's business.
- Ability to prioritise and structure workload effectively, working to and meeting strict deadlines
- Management of an intense workload with urgency, resilience and persistence
- A strong and proactive collaborator who is willing to put forward new ideas and challenge the status quo
- A natural self-starter; proactive and able to manage day to day workload effectively without the need for constant monitoring and supervision
- Composed, professional and diplomatic manner
- High attention to detail/analytical skills
- A strong and effective communicator, able to adapt their style to cultural nuances
- An inquisitive nature - actively seeks to enhance knowledge and understanding by asking intelligent questions
- Desire to learn and progress in their career, assuming more responsibility and accountability
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of ManpowerGroup's most respected, visible and impactful teams. If you are looking for a challenging yet rewarding role that will provide you with a platform to grow and develop within the organisation please apply.