Branch Manager - Woking
(12-month maternity cover)
At ManpowerGroup our ambition is to lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work. We connect more than 600,000 people every day to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world. Working for us means you'll be part of a family of brands, each uniquely positioned to address different talent challenges.
Maximising new business and sustaining existing client through the effective sales management of the branch
Reporting to: Head of Region/Area Manager
- Produce and execute a strategy for planned branch growth with the Regional Operations Manager
- To identify potential business opportunities through local research and monitoring or competitor activity
- Develop and maintain business relationships with appropriate client contacts through a structured approach to sales visits and marketing
- Maximise the new business performance of the branch consultants through the effective targeting and monitoring of sales activities with a focus on core activity
- Ensure sufficient marketing and branch activity to meet potential demands
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing clients through regular and structured contact to establish on-going business needs and maximise business potential
- Conduct regular quality assessments to include quality of service and temps/or applicants to all clients
- Address any issues in a timely manner and identify solutions with relevant parties keeping regular face-to-face contact
- Responsible for a team of consultants, maintaining a positive team on a day to day basis
- Manage the performance for each branch consultant, conducting regular performance reviews and taking action when appropriate
- Manage staffing levels within agreed budgets. Ensure succession planning in place through effective recruitment in conjunction with Regional Operations Manager
- Devise an individual training and development plan for each consultant and maintain regular reviews to evaluate measures to assess the effectiveness of the training
- Provide on-going coaching and support for each consultant
- Implement effective team building and motivational ideas for the team
- Demonstrate a 'Role Model' commitment to self development, creating a culture of learning and self-development in the branch
- Ensure compliance with company, client and legislative requirements including the signing off of applicant files and referencing
- Support and train branch consultants to ensure compliance is adhered to at
- Maintain accurate client and applicant data using company system (currently Navigator) Ensure an effecting filing system for paper based documents
- Comply with the Company's Business Ethics and standards of excellence
- Prepare for and co-operate with regular branch audits to ensure compliance
- Monitor, prepare and communicate financial and performance targets expected and actual performance achieved both as individually and collectively as a team
- Prepare monthly and annual branch forecasts in liaison with Regional Operations Manager
- Adhere to corporate expectations in relation to minimum fees and margins
- Identify and advise in action areas likely to affect branch profitability
- Monitor customer service through the Quality Management Programme
- Action effective controls in line with BS ISO 9002 standards
- Promotion of Brook Street's professional image through the appearance and conduct of the branch staff
- Previous management experience within a recruitment function/role
- Able to motivate a team to meet targets and KPIs
- Able to work at a fast pace, meeting client requirements
- Experience in business development and securing new clients
At ManpowerGroup, we believe that by harnessing diversity of thought and experience across our company, exceptional things happen. We continually strive for a highly diverse workforce and an inclusive culture where everyone feels valued, listened to and able to discover their personal best.
ManpowerGroup are a Level 3 Disability Confident Leader, for our commitment to helping those with disabilities into employment. Level 3 Leader status is an external validation of our commitment to supporting those with disabilities to obtain and retain meaningful employment.
As an organisation, we want to meet the recommended core standards for a healthy workplace as set out for all employers in the government's thriving at work report. We recognise creating cultural changes in an organisation is a complex task that requires a multi-tiered approach, which is why we have trained over 50 Mental Health First Aiders within our organisation to make a positive difference to our workforce.
If you feel you require any reasonable adjustments in order to apply for a vacancy at ManpowerGroup UK or its affiliated brands please email or speak directly to your Talent Acquisition Business Partner.
Please click apply for immediate consideration