Brook Street, part of the ManpowerGroup, are looking to evolve our lead conversion capabilities by recruiting a new team of Business Development Managers. Aligned to our three main regions, this exciting opportunity will work in partnership with the local branch network to generate new business meetings by converting incoming marketing qualified leads, researching new business opportunities and self-generating leads.
Key Aim of Role: The position of Regional Business Development Manager is to develop relationships with new clients; winning business and growing the client base.
Responsible for growing business opportunities across the Brook Street branch network. Working in collaboration with Operations you will execute a sales strategy to drive GP growth & profitability across your designated region.
You will develop relationships with Consultants and Branch Managers whilst also playing a crucial role in driving wider opportunities across the wider ManpowerGroup Sales Team. The Business Development Managers will also support in attendance at key events and webinars and raising awareness of Brook Street and ManpowerGroup as a thought leader in the world of work.
- The Business Development team will be made up of three Business Development Managers, who will collaborate and work together as a team; sharing ideas, feedback from prospects, and success stories to drive continuous learning & business growth.
- Work with Head of Region to develop the sales strategy and grow our GP value
- Build a sales pipeline by identifying new business opportunities and generate leads through to client conversion
- Develop and implement new client pursuit plans ('client first') designed to deliver immediate returns and long-term profitable relationships
- Develop and implement added value concepts and services with new clients, focusing on higher value solutions
- Support the brand value propositions and differentiation to give Brook Street the best chance of success
- Ensure all sales activity and pipeline is tracked, qualified, and signed off in accordance with internal procedures
- Communicate with all internal stakeholders throughout the sales process
- Ensuring that the appropriate commercial (financial and legal) processes are in place and adhered to for all opportunities
- Thought leadership and creativity to ensure the Brook Street can deliver clients solutions for opportunities today and for tomorrow, recognising the skills revolution and the Human Age mega trends and the impact on our industry
- Achieve minimum expected visit numbers weekly and monthly
- Able to pro-actively identify new opportunities to attract and win new clients
- Monitor's performance to deliver against objectives/ deadlines / targets
- Networking and sales 'opener'. Builds wide and effective networks of contacts inside and outside the organisation
- Sold innovative solutions to new clients
- Puts the client first - demonstrates a commitment to meeting client's requirements and expectations
- Experience of using data and trend analysis to inform future sales strategies
- Articulate communicator, developed negotiation and persuasion skills
- Track record in delivery wins and profitable sales in the marketplace
- Upholds the group values and behaves with integrity towards clients and prospects
- Makes rational commercially sound business judgements from available information
- Produces innovative new ideas/approaches/ insights
Click apply, submitting an up-to-date CV. We look forward to hearing from you!