Job role: Client Relationship Manager (CRM)
Location: Canary Wharf
TAPFIN, ManpowerGroup Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of Manpower Inc, the world leader in the employment services industry, a $22 billion company offering a range of services for the entire employment cycle including contract, permanent, temporary recruitment, technical and non technical outsourcing, outplacement, auditing, and consultancy.
The CRM is overall responsible for engaging with key stakeholders to map out processes and business demand and proactively design, plan and implement appropriate solutions to meet stakeholder needs. This role involves the development of strong stakeholder relationships to drive and engage the organisation in adopting best practice resourcing processes.
- Key change agent for the delivery of the managed service programme to our client
- Responsible for developing strong client relationships with all levels of management creating high level client relationships across all business. You will be responsible for developing high level partnership relationships with our internal CORE delivery teams to maximise self-fill and where required external suppliers..
- Responsible for managing the strategic relationships with all partners including technology providers, internal departments, recruitment suppliers, consultancies, and vendors.
Client Service Delivery
- Responsible for achieving and meeting service levels as agreed with clients through; the timely delivery and placement of permanent staff, management of delivery through the direct sourcing strategy without compromising on quality.
External Communication Management
- Interface with key stakeholders, and facilitate communication channels between recruiting managers and the delivery teams.
- Update and transfer of all information regarding vacancies
- Development of the clients employment brand / reputation
- Responsible for developing and maintaining all reporting and management tools/ reports for internal and external use.
Internal Communication Management
- Responsible for appropriate communications internally at TAPFIN feeding back accounts status and progress to line manager and board level.
- Responsible for maintaining account information including: organisational structures, business plans and recruitment plans.
- The role is hands on and you will be required to supplement the team's activities and supplement key aspects of their role as required.
- Responsible for developing an extremely motivated team-working environment by engendering team spirit.
- Achieve individual targets and also ensure team targets are met.
Key skills and experience
- Proven track record in delivering managed service programmes
- Demonstrable track record in contract and temporary recruitment with extensive experience in the recruitment industry covering all aspects of the recruitment process / cycle.
- Experience in a on-site recruitment environment
- Experience of managing complex client situations
- Ability to drive the sourcing channels to deliver an optimised workforce solution and maximise profitability for the ManpowerGroup.
- Strong account management track record for complex, large scale clients
- Smart, bright and enthusiastic with a rolled-up sleeves mentality.
- Target driven and results focused - with a track record of delivering against objectives and business development targets.
- Able to influence at the highest level - internally and externally.Charismatic, friendly, presentable in a corporate environment- makes a strong, positive first impression
- Relationship building - internal and external clients
- Highly self motivated- able to self manage, curious mindset approach to work and self development