Job role: Client Relationship Manager (CRM)
Reporting line: Reporting to TAPFIN Snr Client Relationship Manager
TAPFIN, ManpowerGroup Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of Manpower Inc, the world leader in the employment services industry, a $22 billion company offering a range of services for the entire employment cycle including contract, permanent, temporary recruitment, technical and non technical outsourcing, outplacement, auditing, and consultancy.
TAPFIN are the market leaders in MSP - the specialist outsourcing division of ManpowerGroup Solutions.
TAPFIN has identified the need for a CRM to take responsibility for the strategic and operational change management of the TAPFIN managed service solutions to our client.
The CRM is overall responsible for engaging with key stakeholders to map out processes and business demand and proactively design, plan and implement appropriate solutions to meet stakeholder needs. This role involves the development of strong stakeholder relationships to drive and engage the organisation in adopting best practice resourcing processes.
You will have line management responsibility for the on-site teams to deliver against all MSP objectives; KPI's and service level agreements.
- Key change agent for the delivery of the managed service programme to our client
- Responsible for developing strong client relationships with all levels of management creating high level client relationships across all business. You will be responsible for developing high level partnership relationships with our internal CORE delivery teams to maximise self-fill and where required external suppliers..
- Responsible for deploying the strategic vision and development of the MSP programme
- Responsible for aspects of the operational programme, infrastructure and operational environment
- Responsible for managing the strategic relationships with all partners including technology providers, internal departments, recruitment suppliers, consultancies, and vendors.
- Responsible for issue resolution
Client Service Delivery
- Responsible for achieving and meeting service levels as agreed with clients through; the timely delivery and placement of permanent staff, management of delivery through the direct sourcing strategy without compromising on quality.
External Communication Management
- Interface with key stakeholders, and facilitate communication channels between recruiting managers and the delivery teams.
- Update and transfer of all information regarding vacancies
- Development of the clients employment brand / reputation
- Responsible for developing and maintaining all reporting and management tools/ reports for internal and external use.
- Able to handle complex situations with the client and effectively negotiate potential issues or areas of conflict, facilitating a 'win-win' situation
Internal Communication Management
- Responsible for appropriate communications internally at TAPFIN feeding back accounts status and progress to line manager and board level.
- Responsible for maintaining account information including: organisational structures, business plans and recruitment plans.
- The role is hands on and you will be required to supplement the team's activities and supplement key aspects of their role as required.
- Responsible for developing an extremely motivated team-working environment by engendering team spirit.
- Responsible for effectively handling conflict, controlling performance and discipline issues effectively and earns the respect of those around you. You will lead the team setting examples in terms of effort, ability, company policy, ethics and behaviour standards.
- Achieve individual targets and also ensure team targets are met.
Key skills and experience
- A good people manager with an intricate understanding of managed service
- Proven track record in delivering managed service programmes
- Demonstrable track record in contract and temporary recruitment with extensive experience in the recruitment industry covering all aspects of the recruitment process / cycle.
- Experience in a on-site recruitment environment
- Experience of managing complex client situations
- Ability to drive the sourcing channels to deliver an optimised workforce solution and maximise profitability for the ManpowerGroup.
- Strong account management track record for complex, large scale clients
- Must be able to liaise at a high level with clients and must be positive, decisive, driven and forward thinking.
- Target driven and results focused - with a track record of delivering against objectives and business development targets.
- Ability to manage in complex / changing environments and work in virtual teams.
- Relationship building - internal and external clients
- Tenacious, able to overcome challenges, resilient
- Highly self motivated- able to self manage, curious mindset approach to work and self development
Click apply, submitting an up-to-date CV. We look forward to hearing from you.