Compliance Administrator - ManpowerGroup - Fully Remote
At ManpowerGroup our ambition is to lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work. We connect more than 600,000 people every day to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world. Working for us means you'll be part of a family of brands, each uniquely positioned to address different talent challenges.
Who will you be working with?
* Public Sector recruitment team.
So, what will you be doing?
* Supporting the Public Sector recruitment team.
* General admin and paperwork tasks.
* Liaising with candidates and guiding them through the referencing process
* Contacting and speaking directly with their referees.
* Managing the referencing process from start to finish.
* Obtaining referee details and chasing references.
* Security checks - Obtaining passports/ID and proof of address.
* Checking the candidates right to work.
* Using of Word and Excel.
What are we looking for?
* Office experience.
* Administrator experience.
* Some who is versatile and can juggle various tasks.
* Compliance experience is desirable but not essential.
* Proficient on the telephone.
* Use of Word and Excel is desirable but not essential.
* Confidence and efficiency.
So, Whats in it for you?
* Complete remote work (occasional trips to the Luton office).
* Chance to work permanently in ManpowerGroup.
* Being part of a supportive and social team.
* Busy and faced paced role.
* Training provided.
At ManpowerGroup, we believe that by harnessing diversity of thought and experience across our company, exceptional things happen. We continually strive for a highly diverse workforce and an inclusive culture where everyone feels valued, listened to and able to discover their personal best.
ManpowerGroup are a Level 3 Disability Confident Leader, for our commitment to helping those with disabilities into employment. Level 3 Leader status is an external validation of our commitment to supporting those with disabilities to obtain and retain meaningful employment.
As an organisation, we want to meet the recommended core standards for a healthy workplace as set out for all employers in the government's thriving at work report. We recognise creating cultural changes in an organisation is a complex task that requires a multi-tiered approach, which is why we have trained over 50 Mental Health First Aiders within our organisation to make a positive difference to our workforce.
If you feel you require any reasonable adjustments to apply for a vacancy at ManpowerGroup UK or its affiliated brands, please email or speak directly to your Talent Acquisition Business Partner.