Operational, Compliance & Risk Manager
Canary Wharf/UK based
£40k + bonus
Right Management are seeking an Operational, Compliance and Risk Manager to join the team. They are offering a flexible working environment (hybrid or remote depending on location), with the occasional opportunity for global travel too. You will be working with colleagues across departments to drive operational and regulatory compliance and ensure projects and day to day operations are lawfully and adequately performed.
- Dive and embed the group strategy
- Deal with requests in a timely manner and in line with KPI's/SLAs
- Review process and procedures
- Build effective working relationships with relevant colleagues and departments
- Point of contact for any statutory requests for information from external agencies
- Maintain, monitor, and audit compliance
- Review data processing agreements
- Assist with compilation of evidence and responses required for client requests and for bids/proposals
- Attend weekly online meetings and stay informed of privacy topics that may impact the business
- Support the operations and delivery team to ensure IR35 obligations are complied with
- Monitor compliance to ESG obligations
- Ensure compliance with MPG's global policies and processes for 3rd party vendor on-boarding and management
- Confident decision maker
- Has the ability to persuade and negotiate effectively
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Critical thinker
- Can do positive attitude
- Build strong working relationships built on trust
- 3 years of demonstrated experience in any of the following fields: law, privacy, risk, compliance, audit.
- Relevant qualifications desirable
- 10% bonus per annum
- Birthday off
- Flexible remote/hybrid working
- 24 days annual leave (rising with service to 27) plus your birthday off and you can purchase up to 5 days additional leave if desired.
- Company sick pay
- Family friendly benefits
- Pension plan
- Life assurance
- Work the ethical way - join a business that has been named one of the world's most ethical for thirteen years running!
- Generous company benefits including employee discounts and a benefits allowance that can be spent on flexible benefits such as PMI, Dental, Insurances etc.
- Award and nomination evenings to celebrate success