Contract Consultant - Unilever via ManpowerGroup
We are Unilever.
We are 148,000 people across the world, we are over 400 brand names in 190 countries, we are a global company with a global purpose.
Role: Contract Consultant
Location: Hybrid Working - Based onsite once a week at Leatherhead, Surrey
Job Purpose: To achieve agreed GP targets through developing business within the Unilever Account, and introducing different aspects of the Manpower Groups services to the Client. Effectively managing all HR management activities with associates.
Key Performance Measures:
- Achievement of agreed GP targets and growth of account
- Complete all new starter registration and onboarding to the agreed standards to deliver a high candidate experience
- All associates assigned to Unilever must meet the recruitment and compliance standards
- All associate payroll queries to be resolved within 48 hours of notification (Working days)
- Associates holiday pay to be accurately processed and managed
- Complete all HR management activities including return to work interviews, disciplinary and grievances
- Strength of on-site client relationships with line manager and the Unilever HR community
- Personal Development Portfolio to be maintain as a working document, reviewed monthly
- Identifying new opportunities within the Unilever Account for Manpower or other members of the Group
- Ensuring that the Client is updated on changes in the business or the wider environment, which will effect the management of their account
- Establishing a goal for achieving growth within the client and monitoring trends and activity levels
- Ensuring the accurate maintenance of associate information
- Ensuring that associates payroll is run efficiently, ensuring the minimum number of errors
- Ensuring that associates issues are managed effectively
- Ensuring that all associates are referenced to the required standard for the Unilever contract
- Ensuring that all files are kept up to date and stored securely
- Issuing and explaining the Employee Handbook and Terms and Conditions to associates highlighting their employment status and benefits
- Actively gaining feedback from Clients and Associates on the service they are receiving from Manpower in line with the Company's quality standards and taking corrective action as necessary
Ideally you will come from a recruitment background. Or have experience in recruitment and looking to enter into the HR sector.