Administrator and Coordinator - £20,400 PA
TAPFIN, ManpowerGroup Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of Manpower Inc, the world leader in the employment services industry, a $22 billion company offering a range of services for the entire employment cycle including contract, permanent, temporary recruitment, technical and non- technical outsourcing, outplacement, auditing, and consultancy.
TAPFIN are the market leaders in MSP - the specialist outsourcing division of ManpowerGroup.
APFIN has identified the need for a Program Coordinator, within the outsource team to work within the client Link Team supporting our EMEA regions. The Program Coordinator will be responsible for providing client transparency of their workforce and ensure control of the on-boarding and off-boarding process. We are looking for self-motivated individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and possess excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail.
The Program Coordinator will ensure all workers are classified correctly to set client standards, working with client Link, client Procurement, Line Managers and Suppliers.
- Ensure timely processing of all new onboarding of workers, completing agreed checks to ensure correct classification of workers and extending workers where applicable, and managing other team personnel to the same standards
- Liaise with relevant Hiring Managers to confirm/change role classification where necessary.
- Engage with supply chain to confirm candidate duties allowing for better understanding of role classification
- Update accurately VMS (Field glass) and other tracking platforms with the original and revised (where relevant) classification.
- Other such responsibilities that will support the success of the MSP.
- Creating and maintaining relationships with both internal and external stakeholder groups to ensure tasks are completed as required.
Key skills and experience
- Experience within an MSP Environment or Staffing Industry would be an advantage
- Remedy, or having worked with a support management system, raising and resolving tickets would be an advantage
- Previous experience in a customer focused environment
- Proven self-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment and possess a strong attention to detail.
- Positive communicator with excellent telephone manner and the confidence to deal with sometimes challenging internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Customer focused team player with a helpful 'can do' approach
- Articulate with strong email writing ability
- Plans ahead & ability to prioritise and organise workload effectively
- Ability to multi-task and to thrive under pressure
- Flexible attitude and adaptable to change
- Strong IT Skills including Outlook, Word & Excel
- Fieldglass experience is beneficial but not essential
Please call Nikita Shellard on 07585558186 for immediate consideration or click 'apply'