Customer Service Advisor
At ManpowerGroup our ambition is to lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work. We connect more than 600,000 people every day to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world. Working for us means you'll be part of a family of brands, each uniquely positioned to address different talent challenges.
What will you be doing?
- Managing the end-to-end recruitment process for all internal and direct applicants whilst providing excellent customer and client service.
- Undertake candidate telephone interviews to identify and qualify them for vacancies.
- Preparing CVs ready for submission to ensure quality and accuracy.
- Receiving and providing CV feedback to candidates.
- Booking and preparing candidates and clients for interviews.
- Debriefing candidates and clients after interviews.
- Presenting offers to candidates and agreeing terms and conditions.
- Working within the delivery timescales as agreed with the client.
- Act as a flexible resource supporting other key clients and functions during changes in demand
- Maintaining detailed candidate and client records in line with GDPR.
- Managing the candidate's progression through appropriate systems
- Ensuring that any client/vacancy requirements are adequately recorded.
- Recording key KPI information including CV submissions, interviews arranged and placements.
- Formatting CVs
What are we looking for?
- Experience in a customer/client focused role, with demonstrable potential to progress within ManpowerGroup
- Excellent telephone skills (basic sales, negotiation, message handling, service).
- Good IT skills and ability to learn new systems and processes quickly
- Good reasoning skills and ability to screen and eventually interview applicants and make sound judgements on suitability.
- Reasonable presentation skills.
- Basic negotiation skills.
What's in it for you?
- Basic salary of up to £20k + bonus of up to £3k per year
- Extensive career opportunities and access to hundreds of roles across ManpowerGroup each year
- award winning learning and development
- Be part of a fun and sociable team that regularly celebrates success