As part of the recruitment Hub you will manage the process of hiring key talent into one of Experis key clients. This involves providing excellent service against agreed performance objectives whilst following and documenting the recruitment process.
* Managing the end to end recruitment process for all internal and direct applicants whilst providing excellent customer and client service.
* Undertake candidate telephone interviews in order to identify and qualify them for vacancies.
* Preparing CVs ready for submission to ensure quality and accuracy.
* Receiving and providing CV feedback to candidates.
* Booking and preparing candidates and clients for interviews.
* Debriefing candidates and clients after interviews.
* Presenting offers to candidates and agreeing terms and conditions.
* Working within the delivery timescales as agreed with the client.
* Act as a flexible resource supporting other key clients and functions during changes in demand
* Maintaining detailed candidate and client records in line with GDPR.
* Managing the candidates progression through appropriate systems
* Ensuring that any client/vacancy requirements are adequately recorded.
* Recording key KPI information including CV submissions, interviews arranged and placements.
* Formatting CVs
* Attend regular training workshops to improve knowledge and skills
* Maintain strong lines of communication with recruitment business partners and other internal and external stakeholders
* Behave in a positive manner towards colleagues, clients and candidates
* Undertake all duties to the best of your ability in a timely manor
* Ensure that own areas of work are serviced and covered thoroughly and efficiently
* Any other ad hoc duties when required
We would hope to bring on someone with experience in a customer/client focused role, with demonstrable potential to progress within ManpowerGroup
Skills, Knowledge & Attributes expectations:
- Excellent telephone skills (basic sales, negotiation, message handling, service).
- Good IT skills and ability to learn new systems and processes quickly
- Good reasoning skills and ability to screen and eventually interview applicants and make sound judgements on suitability.
- Reasonable presentation skills
- Reasonable knowledge of the market place and of competitors.
- Basic negotiation skills.
- Understand human potential - knowing people's motivations, strengths and where they need to develop is critical to helping them succeed.
- Engaging and authentic - easily engages people, drawing them into our network
- Brilliant feedback - making every piece of feedback timely, caring and insightful.
- Great connector - always building relationships with clients and candidates.
- Organised and efficient - able to balance multiple priorities, plans and structures.
If you feel you can bring all these attributes to the role, then please apply now!
Any questions please feel free to email