Customer Service Representative
At ManpowerGroup our ambition is to lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work. We connect more than 600,000 people every day to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world. Working for us means you'll be part of a family of brands, each uniquely positioned to address different talent challenges.
Act as the first point of contact for Experis' placed candidates. To effectively manage the relationship and ensure that all candidates are 100% satisfied with the service provided. This involves ensuring the administration of all contract paperwork is finalised correctly and punctually.
Candidate Care is there to provide a 'best in class service' to candidates and clients, ensuring that their experience is productive, efficient and promotes Experis as the partner of choice.
- Administration of paperwork - new contracts, extension, amendments, terminations and finishers
- Ensuring all compliance documentation is in place and adheres with Experis and the Clients policies
- Primary point of contact for the candidate from the first day of their assignment
- Communicating process the candidate must follow whilst on assignment (especially payment process)
- Communicate and promote the benefits of Experis to candidates
- Purchase order management
- Extension Management
- Basic negotiation with candidates
- An understanding of legal and contractual issues
- Understanding client specifications , e.g. special clauses, margins, expense procedures, overtime agreements compliance requirements and payment cycles
- Act as a liaison between candidates and other internal departments
- To own and manage candidate queries through to resolution
- Develop and maintain knowledge of individual business units
Skills, Knowledge & Attributes
- Articulate with a positive approach, and capable of dealing with confrontational situations sensitively and professionally as well as forging strong relationship with candidates
- Good reasoning skills and ability to deal with complex issues and make sound judgements on solutions
- Excellent telephone skills (basic sales, message handling, service).
- Resilient and ability to remain calm and professional under difficult circumstances
- Ability to project professionalism and confidence at all levels over the phone and face to face
- Excellent time management skills with an ability to meet tight deadlines
- Flexible attitude and approach
- Practical level of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to use Outlook and the internet
- Basic negotiation skills.
- Displays enthusiasm and motivation to succeed
At ManpowerGroup, we believe that by harnessing diversity of thought and experience across our company, exceptional things happen. We continually strive for a highly diverse workforce and an inclusive culture where everyone feels valued, listened to and able to discover their personal best.
If you feel you require any reasonable adjustments in order to apply for a vacancy at ManpowerGroup UK or its affiliated brands please email or speak directly to your Talent Acquisition Business Partner.