The Data Administrator will handle all aspects of reporting requests receive from our client globally. Data will be obtained from our VMS application used by our suppliers and client. They would be considered as the subject matter expert in the VMS application for all reporting requirements.
The Data Administrator will be working in a small team assisting and trouble shooting VMS invoice integration failures. identifying route cause and liaising with the Operation Teams to rectify. The Reporting Analyst will support level 1 VMS issues i.e. adding custom fields and completing VMS uploads.
Overall Job function:
- Deliver effective, clear & concise reporting whilst constantly reviewing how we report to our client. Monitoring of the global Reporting Mailbox and actioning requests within SLA time lines.
- Becomes deeply familiar with the VMS set-up requirements, including integration's and low-level configuration requests.
- Manages day to day and schedule reports requests. Interpret data to analyse results using statistical techniques and provide on-going performance reporting on all aspects of the recruitment process.
- Responsible for collating monthly and quarterly SLA's, analysing, measuring, and reporting on trends.
- Creating monthly service review and quarterly business review Management Information in graph format. Development of report presentations.
- Reviewing the weekly invoice failures, understanding route causes, documenting and management of reference library and knowledge sharing with the regional teams.
- Supporting Audit Requests utilising VMS data.
- Ad hoc project requests and support in new country deployments.
- Continually reviewing process to look for insights & improvements.
Required Technical / Functional Skills
- High competence with data management, manipulation, and validation.
- A willingness to gain new knowledge (via training and on-the-job learning) relating specifically to the VMS application.
- Knowledge of integration workflows and data transfer protocols is desirable.
- The successful candidate must have excellent written and verbal English skills and should be confident in client facing roles.
- Prior proven technical configuration abilities with other systems is desirable.
- This role can be home based so it is imperative that the individual is comfortable and capable of working remotely. Some short periods of travel may be needed.
Please contact Cassie Bosanko for more information
At ManpowerGroup, we believe that by harnessing diversity of thought and experience across our company, exceptional things happen. We continually strive for a highly diverse workforce and an inclusive culture where everyone feels valued, listened to and able to discover their personal best.
ManpowerGroup are a Level 3 Disability Confident Leader, for our commitment to helping those with disabilities into employment. Level 3 Leader status is an external validation of our commitment to supporting those with disabilities to obtain and retain meaningful employment.
As an organisation, we want to meet the recommended core standards for a healthy workplace as set out for all employers in the government's Thriving at Work. We recognise creating cultural changes in an organisation is a complex task that requires a multi-tiered approach, which is why we have trained over 50 Mental Health First Aiders within our organisation to make a positive difference to our workforce.
If you feel you require any reasonable adjustments in to apply for a vacancy at ManpowerGroup UK or its affiliated brands please email or speak directly to your Talent Acquisition Business Partner.