At ManpowerGroup our ambition is to lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work. We connect more than 600,000 people every day to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world. Working for us means you'll be part of a family of brands, each uniquely positioned to address
different talent challenges.
- Support with answering queries from Hiring Managers, Suppliers & Workers within 24 hours
- Offer 1st line support for all queries and ensure that they are acknowledged, investigated, and resolved within agreed timescales
- Any queries unable to be resolved locally, manage escalations to relevant helpdesk
- Support data analyst with changes as well as the creation and collation of regular management reporting. Run adhoc reports as and when required
- Manages day to day and schedule reports requests
- Support with enhancing the recruitment tool of choice in line with the client's requirements, including integration's and low-level configuration requests
- Inputting data with high levels of accuracy and attention to detail
Admin role tasks in VMS recruitment tool
- Setting up new users; Timesheet approvers / Hiring Managers, sending out guidance
- Providing support to all users of Fieldglass when issues or queries arise, escalating to Fieldglass when unable to resolve
- Weekly, monthly, Quartey & adhoc reporting
- Assist with uploading weekly hours for payroll, including re-uploading of timesheets when new rates need to be captured and billed
- Uploading backdated / loyalty bonus' for areas of the business
- Providing support / actioning bigger changes within Fieldglass (for example movement to SAP, pension changes, BU rate changes)
What are we looking for?
- Previous experience in a customer focused environment
- Positive communicator with excellent telephone manner and the confidence to deal with sometimes challenging internal and external stakeholders
- Proven self-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment and possess a strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and organise workload effectively
- Flexible attitude and adaptable to change with a helpful 'can do' approach
- Strong IT Skills including Outlook, Word & Excel
- Ability to multi-task and to thrive under pressure
- Problem solving abilities and logical thinking
- Proactive, analytical approach to problem solving and the ability to see a project through from inception to completion
- Deliver effective, clear & concise reporting whilst constantly reviewing how we report to our client. Monitoring of the global Reporting Mailbox and actioning requests within SLA timelines
- Continually reviewing process to look for insights & improvements
- High competence with data management, manipulation, and validation
- A willingness to gain new knowledge (via training and on-the-job learning) relating specifically to the VMS application
- Ability to understand and clearly document requirements and any other materials required by a project e.g. UAT testing scripts, or User support documentation
At ManpowerGroup, we believe that by harnessing diversity of thought and experience across our company, exceptional things happen. We continually strive for a highly diverse workforce and an inclusive culture where everyone feels valued, listened to and able to discover their personal best.
ManpowerGroup are a Level 3 Disability Confident Leader, for our commitment to helping those with disabilities into employment. Level 3 Leader status is an external validation of our commitment to supporting those with disabilities to obtain and retain meaningful employment.
As an organisation, we want to meet the recommended core standards for a healthy workplace as set out for all employers in the government's thriving at work report. We recognise creating cultural changes in an organisation is a complex task that requires a multi-tiered approach, which is why we have trained over 50 Mental Health First Aiders within our organisation to make a positive difference to our workforce.
If you feel you require any reasonable adjustments in order to apply for a vacancy at ManpowerGroup UK or its affiliated brands, please email or speak directly to your Talent Acquisition Business Partner.
Please click apply for immediate consideration