Data Analyst - Southampton Based - OTE £31k
The role of the Business Analyst is to provide business critical administrative support to the team using a Vendor Management System and MS office.
The Business Analyst will produce business intelligence to enable ManpowerGroup Solutions and its clients to track performance and achieve business objectives.
· To assist in the identification of issues and areas for improvement across the business processes and systems used by ManpowerGroup Solutions and its clients
· To be a key member of teams involved in the systematic development of solutions for identified issues with the objective of improving efficiency, effectiveness and reducing ongoing cost
· Participation at all stages of improvement projects from initial justification through to benefit delivery and post implementation support, ensuring that appropriate documentation is maintained throughout
· Work closely with colleagues to generate new and innovative ideas for improving the way that the systems and business processes employed support ManpowerGroup's objectives
· Critically review selected business processes to identify potential issues or areas for improvement, ensuring that these are documented and communicated as appropriate
· Participate in the exploitation of the existing systems to improve the quality and availability of information for decision making, increasing effectiveness and ensuring that the requirements of recipients are met
· To improve the quality and availability of the management information used internally and externally
· Act as an expert regarding the business processes and systems used by ManpowerGroup Solutions to deliver business objectives
· Provide business critical administrative support to the team using the Vendor Management System and MS office
· Provide support, guidance and training to expand the usage and application of data analysis tools across internal and external stakeholders
· By utilising the Vendor Management System to its full potential, support the team with developing solutions for improving efficiency, effectiveness and reducing ongoing cost.
· Producing reports to enable the business to track performance and achieve business objectives
Data Analyst 2 Confidential
· Improve the quality and availability of the management information used by the immediate and extended teams
· Work closely with ManpowerGroup Solutions finance teams to ensure robust processes are in place to support our payroll and billing function
Key Skills Required
· Excellent IT skills - Excel is a must.
. Great attention to detail - Reports must be correct first time.
· Ability to communicate effectively.
· Proactive, analytical approach to problem solving and the ability to see a project through from inception to completion
· Ability to understand and clearly document requirements and any other materials required by a project e.g. UAT testing scripts, or User support documentation
· An understanding of project management principles and their application to back office projects
· Understanding of accounting principles and their application within Manpower.
· Self starter - able to work independently.
What's in it for you?
. Supportive and friendly team - 12th most ethical company in the world.
. Work with established clients.
. Competeive salary.
. Bonus - £3k - £4k.
. Hybrid working model - Mix of remote and office.
Please click below to apply!