Delivery (Recruitment) Consultant - Grays, Essex
Are you currently a Recruitment Consultant who is looking to move away from sales? Or working within a recruitment office as a Resourcer, Advisor or Administrator and looking for a step up?...Then this role is for you!
To develop strong relationships with associates and clients to ensure a strong fulfilment rate on all orders. To provide a best in class service, growing wallet share and expanding into new departments, through high level and regular review/service.
To manage a portfolio of talent; attract, upskill, retain, build long term relationships, so that we have job-ready qualified talent for our clients on a continuous basis.
What's it in for you?
Competitive basic salary
Achievable commission (uncapped)
Work within a supportive and long standing team
A clear progression ladder within Manpower, and across ManpowerGroup
Award winning training and development
Various benefits, e.g. private dental and health care allowance
Receive additional holiday up to 30 days
* Developing multiple relationships within existing clients to ensure growth of opportunities and to ensure we're building strong and lasting relationships.
* Using social media to conduct market research, identify and engage with clients, advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships with those candidates and employers.
* Using talent databases to match the right person to the client's vacancy.
* Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and short listing candidates for the client.
* Shares candidates to ensure we have relevant talent with multiple clients to ensure we place them rather than competitors, having the wider team and company strategy in mind
* Qualifying candidates and checking their suitability before submitting their details to the client
* Preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients in respect of suitable applicants
* Organising interviews and providing feedback
* Offering market information to both clients and candidates on salaries, pay rates, training and career progression
* Make quality calls with clients to ensure a positive service and develop the relationship in order to increase business opportunities
* Records and updates all candidate and client activity on the recruitment system to ensure all information is relevant and collated in one place, and that accurate MI can be drawn when required
* Working towards and exceeding targets/KPI's and ensure this is done consistently
* Reviewing recruitment policies to ensure effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment programmes
Please click below to apply!