Delivery Recruitment Consultant | Base salary of £23k+ Commission | Belfast
Are you a self-motivated and highly competitive individual who wants to progress their career? Have you thought about working in recruitment? Recruitment uses a variety of skills including relationship building, sales, organisation and communication.
Life as a recruiter at Brook Street is seriously rewarding - both emotionally and financially. Our business is crammed full of experts with decades of experience, balanced by a plethora of new stars. And you could be one of them! As a Resourcing Consultant you'll receive unparalleled training and support, whilst having the opportunity to be part of a journey - building and establishing our presence via new markets and approaches.
An unrivalled opportunity awaits you: we're on track to double our staff and turnover by the end of 2023, and we're a $22bn multinational organisation and world leader in workforce solutions. Brook Street is one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies that matches thousands of people with meaningful job opportunities at hundreds of companies every year. We can offer the security of working for a global business in a family environment with a thriving team spirit.
- Working with internal stakeholders to discuss recruitment requirements and proactively source suitable applicants to meet client requirements
- Making high volume calls on a daily basis to meet KPI targets
- Conducting telephone screening for applicants in response to advertising
- Submitting high volume of candidates on a daily basis to meet KPI targets
- Arranging ID validation calls in line with legislation and compliance
- Record daily figures to be reported to the Central Resourcing Manager
- Ensure compliance with company, client and legislative requirements
- Maintain and control accurate data using legislative and company systems
- Ensure an effective and secure system for all information /data including paper-based documents
- Comply with the Company's Business Ethics and standards of excellence
- Promote Brook Streets Image through appearance and conduct
- A tailored programme for your learning and development
- Fantastic incentives
- A clearly defined career pathway with achievable promotion criteria
- Opportunity to partner high-performing colleagues to develop your skillset
- Career progression opportunities
- Future leaders programme for high performers
- A global organisation offering a variety of progression opportunities
- Lunch clubs, annual target-hitters trip, and other team competitions
- A family environment with a thriving team spirit
- 24 days' annual leave (rising with service) plus your birthday off
- Work the ethical way - join a business that has been named one of the world's most ethical for thirteen years running!
- Generous company benefits including private healthcare, employee discounts and many more
Experience and skills required
- Experience of working within a customer focused role either face to face or telephone based
- Excellent organisational skills and be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Fantastic communication skills both written and verbal
- Must be able to communicate with both candidates and the colleagues by telephone and email
- Great attention to detail
- Adaptable and willing to learn
- Driven and motivated
- Always be extremely personable and professional
Click apply, submitting an up-to-date CV. We look forward to hearing from you.
At ManpowerGroup we're a global leader in workforce solutions, empowering our people every day to discover their personal best. Our services enable our clients to win in the changing world of work and we connect more than 600,000 people every day to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world.
We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community - a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit. In line with our Diversity and Inclusion policy, we welcome applications from all suitably qualified or experienced people regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation or disability. ManpowerGroup is a Disability Confident Employer and we're happy to talk about flexible working.
We can only consider candidates who reside in the United Kingdom and hold full right to work.