We are looking for a purpose-driven, results-oriented Director of Sustainability and ESG to join our talented global team at perhaps the most exciting time ever for Sustainability, Climate Action and Social Impact.
As Director, Sustainability & ESG, you will lead the development and execution of our Working to Change the World Plan, ESG strategy and reporting as we make great progress advancing our strategy and impact inside and outside the organization. You can read more on our current sustainability activity here. https://manpowergroup.com/sustainability
- Collaborate across the organization to identify opportunities for scaled impact; build programs and initiatives that prioritize focus, align with strategic priorities, and operationalize solutions that are most impactful to MPG stakeholders.
- Define, develop, and deliver programs and metrics that drive our ESG activity and accelerate Our Purpose to transform lives through meaningful and sustainable employment.
- Work with local ESG teams on implementation and data collection to continue to improve and accelerate towards ESG milestones and steer work-streams
- Serve as a trusted advisor and thought leader staying abreast of ESG trends, opportunities and relevant ranking and ratings
- Oversee and at times create content for internal and external reporting: e.g., annual reports, mandatory disclosures, and other materials
- Identify and manage best in class external relationships that will amplify ESG impact
- Inspire others - including leading a small team of direct reports, work with senior leaders across the business and regions to influence beyond the team
- Bachelor's Degree plus 5+ years of experience in sustainability/ESG
- Strong understanding of the global ESG landscape, especially issues affecting professional services, SASB-certified or similar, and Investor Relations experience
- Experience working in multi-functional teams and multi-regions
- Strong, inspiring people management and experience working with senior leaders
- Experience with ESG reporting software, OneTrust or other.
- ManpowerGroup is an EOE/AA/Vets/Disabled Employer
At ManpowerGroup, we believe that by harnessing diversity of thought and experience across our company, exceptional things happen.
ManpowerGroup are a Level 3 Disability Confident Leader, for our commitment to helping those with disabilities into employment. Level 3 Leader status is an external validation of our commitment to supporting those with disabilities to obtain and retain meaningful employment.
As an organisation, we want to meet the recommended core standards for a healthy workplace as set out for all employers in the government's thriving at work report. We recognise creating cultural changes in an organisation is a complex task that requires a multi-tiered approach, which is why we have trained over 50 Mental Health First Aiders within our organisation to make a positive difference to our workforce.
If you feel you require any reasonable adjustments in order to apply for a vacancy at ManpowerGroup UK or its affiliated brands please email or speak directly to your Talent Acquisition Business Partner.
Please click apply for immediate consideration