Early Careers Assessment Co- Ordinator
At ManpowerGroup our ambition is to lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work. We connect more than 600,000 people every day to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world. Working for us means you'll be part of a family of brands, each uniquely positioned to address different talent challenges.
The Early Careers Co-Ordinator is responsible for the co-ordination and design of the assessment schedule for the annual Early Careers campaign. Provision of all round day-to- day assessment coordination and facilitation support to our RPO client.
This role requires effective multi-tasking, while providing excellent customer service and building solid working relationships with our clients and the recruiting team. A focus on the client's values and behaviours is essential as the ability to prioritise the workload to meet the needs of the demand plan. A strong focus on candidate and Assessor experience is required as the Early Careers campaigns are high profile for the client within the market space.
You will partner with client stakeholders and Manpower colleagues to support with candidate scheduling of interviews or assessment centres, providing onsite or virtual support for candidates and assessors.
Responsibility for the co-ordination and logistics of assessment centres (on site or virtual), including booking in candidates for assessment, ensuring the assessment facilities (assessment materials) are present and fit for purpose and checking that the assessor community are trained and have complied with the clients recruitment processes and standards.
Where assessments are taking place on site, then co-ordination and securing rooms for the volumes required.
Ensuring the timing for exercises are clearly set and adhered to (candidate and assessor) and work with the attendees to check that any virtual assessments are accessed and technical issues are supported where possible.
Supporting the assessor community with collation of scores and capturing the Proof of Right to Work
You will manage the assessor population to ensure attendance, administration and wash up/results are collated.
The role holder will Uphold the Manpower Group Solutions brand vision, values and behaviours in all interactions with clients, candidates and internal customers.
- Experience in the event planning/co-ordination of volume events/attendees within a matrix environment (client, supplier, vendor)
- Understanding of recruiting SLA's ensuring effective operational excellence is delivered
- Strong customer orientation with the ability to build sustainable relationships with candidates and clients
- Ability understand, analyze, and interpret business requirements and information i.e. job descriptions, demand plans etc.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions / escalations from clients, hiring managers and candidates
- Experience working within various applicant-tracking systems (ATS)
- Strong working knowledge of interviewing techniques to determine qualification level, cultural fit etc.
- Strong understanding of HR policies/ procedures and employment law / practices
- Exceptional attention to detail with the ability to prioritize, multi-task, problem solve while maintaining flexibility
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Google with strong oral and written communication skills along with strong presentation skills Can work effectively and collaboratively in a team environment
- Broad knowledge of recruitment activity within the broader marketplace to proactively keep the client at the forefront within the sector
At ManpowerGroup, we believe that by harnessing diversity of thought and experience across our company, exceptional things happen. We continually strive for a highly diverse workforce and an inclusive culture where everyone feels valued, listened to and able to discover their personal best.
ManpowerGroup are a Level 3 Disability Confident Leader, for our commitment to helping those with disabilities into employment. Level 3 Leader status is an external validation of our commitment to supporting those with disabilities to obtain and retain meaningful employment.
As an organisation, we want to meet the recommended core standards for a healthy workplace as set out for all employers in the government's thriving at work report. We recognise creating cultural changes in an organisation is a complex task that requires a multi-tiered approach, which is why we have trained over 50 Mental Health First Aiders within our organisation to make a positive difference to our workforce.
If you feel you require any reasonable adjustments in order to apply for a vacancy at ManpowerGroup UK or its affiliated brands please email or speak directly to your Talent Acquisition Business Partner.
Please click apply for immediate consideration