Engineering Recruitment Consultant
So, what will you be doing?
* Research, immerse in and become a true Subject Matter Expert in your chosen Engineering vertical by developing a good understanding of the potential client base, their industry, what they do, their strategies, their work culture and environment, and how they currently recruit
* Using sales, business development, marketing, and networking techniques to position Manpower as a supplier of choice within those organisations, winning new business and building your portfolio of clients to ensure a strong ongoing pipeline
* Developing multiple relationships within existing clients to ensure growth of opportunities and to ensure we're building strong and lasting relationships
* Using social media to conduct market research, identifying, engaging and building relationships with potential employers and candidates
* Managing the end-to-end recruitment process including headhunting, cv database searching, screening, interviews, short-listing candidates and managing offers
What's on offer?
* An excellent basic salary and market leading commission structure
* Generous and flexible company benefits
* Remote working policy with a hybrid model of home and office working for those that want it.
* Work the ethical way - Join a business that has been named one of the world's most ethical for twelve years running!
* Benefit from award winning learning and training
* Gain access to hundreds of opportunities across ManpowerGroup each year
* Work for a business that believes in work/life balance
What are we looking for?
* Recruitment is all about people so the ability to build strong and meaningful relationships is something you'll be passionate about.
* Every day is different and you'll be responsible for your own desk so you'll need to have high level of drive and resilience as well as the ability to adapt.
At ManpowerGroup our ambition is to lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work. Working for us means you'll be part of a family of brands, each uniquely positioned to address different talent challenges.
Manpower work with organisations across the UK, supporting them to find the right talent for their businesses within a variety of skills sets and industries. Our Engineering team operating out of St Albans are true Engineering specialists. Within the Engineering Market, we handle as much or as little of the recruitment process as our clients need - from sourcing the right talent, to interviewing and supporting through the offer process.
Due to new investment and growth we are looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join our Perms Engineering team, in this role you will specialise in a dedicated field of Engineering. We have a phenomenal track record working as specialist recruiters within the engineering sector, working with some of the biggest brands in the UK.