Recruitment Advisor - ManPower Group
£20,000 plus £3,000 bonus
Hybrid - 2 days per week in Bristol
At ManpowerGroup our ambition is to lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work. We connect more than 600,000 people every day to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world. Working for us means you'll be part of a family of brands, each uniquely positioned to address different talent challenges.
What's in it for you?
- Basic salary of up to £20K + £3K bonus
- Fantastic progression opportunities to your excel your career
- Represent a market-leading brand! You will be white-labelled to Jaguar Lanrover, with full client equipment and a client branded LinkedIn account
- Extensive training and access to hundreds of roles and courses across ManpowerGroup each year
- Fully flexible, hybrid working - 2 office trips per week
- Work for a company that believes in work/life balance
- Award winning learning and development
- Be part of a fun and sociable team that regularly celebrates success
- Work for a company that's be voted most ethical 13 years in a row!
What will you be doing?
- Managing the end to end recruitment process for all Jaguar Landrover internal and direct applicants whilst providing excellent customer and client service.
- Undertake candidate telephone interviews in order to identify and qualify them for vacancies.
- Preparing CVs ready for submission to ensure quality and accuracy.
- Receiving and providing CV feedback to candidates.
- Booking and preparing candidates and clients for interviews.
- Debriefing candidates and clients after interviews.
- Presenting offers to candidates and agreeing terms and conditions
- Maintaining detailed candidate and client records in line with GDPR.
- Managing the candidate's progression through appropriate systems
- Ensuring that any client/vacancy requirements are adequately recorded.
- Recording key KPI information including CV submissions, interviews arranged and placements.
What are we looking for?
- Excellent telephone skills (basic sales, negotiation, message handling, service).
- Good IT skills and ability to learn new systems and processes quickly
- Good reasoning skills and ability to screen and eventually interview applicants and make sound judgements on suitability.
- Reasonable presentation skills.
- Basic negotiation skills.
Please apply accordingly for immediate consideration