Experienced IT Recruitment Consultant
Here at Experis we consider ourselves the leading premium brand in IT recruitment in the UK and we are currently hiring for an experienced IT Recruitment Consultant to join the team in Birmingham. With the autonomy to build and grow your own desk, manage your diary, and to be targeted on output rather than KPIs, Experis really is a great place to work and you will be rewarded for your hard work. Experis offer an award winning uncapped commission scheme, including a quarterly incentive to earn even more.
Benefits as a Recruitment Consultant:
- On top of your base salary, a market leading uncapped commission structure.
- Quarterly incentive
- Earn extra money towards car allowance
- Huge money-earning potential and career progression.
- A clearly defined career pathway with achievable promotion criteria
- Lunch clubs, breakfast clubs, target hitters club, and other team incentives.
- 24 days annual leave (rising with service to 27) plus your birthday off and you can purchase up to 5 days additional leave if desired.
- Work the ethical way - join a business that has been named one of the world's most ethical for thirteen years running!
- Generous company benefits including employee discounts and a benefits allowance that can be spent on flexible benefits such as PMI, Dental, Insurances etc.
- Award and nomination evenings to celebrate success
About the role:
As a Recruitment Consultant, you will identify, attract, and place highly skilled IT and tech professionals. You will work closely with candidates and clients, understanding their requirements and facilitating the recruitment process. Building relationships, assessing skills, and understanding client's needs will be crucial for successful placements.
Responsibilities as a Recruitment Consultant include:
- Using various channels to attract potential IT and tech candidates including headhunting.
- Conducting interviews and assessments to evaluate skills and fit.
- Develop relationships, understand talent requirements, and provide guidance to clients.
- Identify suitable candidates, coordinate interviews, and give feedback.
- Handle end-to-end recruitment, including negotiations and on boarding.
- Stay updated on industry trends, technologies, and provide insights.
- Meet placement targets and KPIs.
- Proven track record in recruitment 3-4 years experience minimum.
- Proven track record of meeting KPIs and targets each month
- 360 recruiter who loves sales
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Networker with the ability to grow our client base
- Exceptional time management and multitasking abilities.
- Hungry, driven, and ambition to succeed!
Apply now to find out more and to book in a confidential chat!
At ManpowerGroup we're a global leader in workforce solutions, empowering our people every day to discover their personal best. Our services enable our clients to win in the changing world of work and we connect more than 600,000 people every day to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world.
We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community - a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit. In line with our Diversity and Inclusion policy, we welcome applications from all suitably qualified or experienced people regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation or disability. ManpowerGroup is a Disability Confident Employer and we're happy to talk about flexible working.