Experienced IT and Technology Recruitment Consultant - Contract and Perm opportunities
Birmingham, London and Edinburgh locations
Salary - negotiable
Experis is dedicated to bringing purposeful and rewarding jobs in IT recruiting and services by connecting the best tech talent in the world's best companies as we work with 106 Fortune 500 companies.
Experis is hiring for experienced contract and perm IT Recruitment Consultants in London, Edinburgh and Birmingham. This is a unique opportunity to create and grow a business within a business, and as an experienced IT Recruitment Consultant, you will play a pivotal role in expanding your desk, cultivating new business relationships, and working towards Experis' goals for the New Year. We're not just looking for an experienced Recruitment Consultant, we're seeking a visionary, a go-getter and the best of the best.
You will be joining a grown up, adult environment where you will be managed on your output rather than KPIs. If this sounds like the kind of business you'd like to work for, apply today for a confidential conversation.
- On top of your base salary, a market leading uncapped commission structure
- Quarterly accelerator to boost commission earnings
- Car allowance £4,000-£6,000
- Hybrid working
- Huge money-earning potential and clear career progression
- Lunch clubs, breakfast clubs, target hitters club, and other team incentives
- 24 days annual leave (rising with service to 27) plus your birthday off and you can purchase up to 5 days additional leave if desired
- Work the ethical way - join a business that has been named one of the world's most ethical for 14 years running!
- Generous company benefits including employee discounts and a benefits allowance that can be spent on flexible benefits such as PMI, Dental, Insurances etc.
- Proven track record and billings in IT Recruitment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven experience in cold calling and winning new clients and subsequently developing long-term commercial relationships
- Proven experience of working in an autonomous and responsible manner
- Passion and knowledge of the recruitment market
- Expert level understanding of the recruitment lifecycle including securing exclusivity with key clients.
Apply now to find out more and to book in a confidential chat.
Experis is part of ManpowerGroup - a global leader in workforce solutions, empowering our people every day to discover their personal best. Our services enable our clients to win in the changing world of work and we connect more than 600,000 people every day to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world.
We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community - a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit. In line with our Diversity and Inclusion policy, we welcome applications from all suitably qualified or experienced people regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation or disability. ManpowerGroup is a Disability Confident Employer and we're happy to talk about flexible working.