Head of Delivery - Early Careers
The Head of Delivery is responsible for managing client success and business growth through strategic solutioning at the client level. Holding accountability for delivery and achievement of SLAs, you will develop strong client relationships and collaborate with internal teams to ensure seamless service delivery to clients and provide guidance, support, and mentorship to the recruitment and delivery teams. You will monitor and report on key performance metrics related to client delivery which will include tracking client satisfaction, revenue targets, client retention rates, and other relevant metrics to assess performance and identify areas for improvement.
- Responsible for overall delivery of the workforce solution to the client, proactively designing, planning and implementing appropriate solutions to deliver against the client's needs.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with clients is a primary responsibility. This involves understanding their needs, objectives, and challenges, and providing personalised service and support
- Responsible for team management including performance, development, training, career conversations, setting and reviewing team objectives, ensuring effective knowledge sharing and skills transfer amongst the team
- Handles complex client situations effectively using negotiation to facilitate a 'win-win' situation.
- Manages conflict and deals with escalations, controlling performance and discipline issues effectively and earn the respect of those around you
- Leading the team setting examples in terms of effort, ability, company policy, ethics and behaviour standards
- Responsible for maintaining team information including organisational structures, business plans and recruitment plans.
- Knowledge of industry trends, market dynamics, and competitive landscape. Industry-specific experience and expertise are highly valued.
- Prior experience in client management or account management is essential
- Experience in leading and managing teams, setting strategic direction, and driving results through effective coaching, people management and leadership
- Experience managing senior stakeholders through various communication methods
- Ability to negotiate with and influence key decision makers
- Ability to create and drive effective and innovative sourcing channels with a pro-active approach to identify and attract key talent
- Ability to understand, analyse, and interpret business requirements and information i.e. demand plans, attraction channels, market insights
- Target driven and results focused
- Experience of managing complex situations through to resolution
- Must be able to liaise at a high level and be positive, decisive, driven and forward thinking
- Understand the recruiting SLA's and KPIs and experience in driving a team to achieve.
- Highly self-motivated and able to self-manage
- Demonstrable experience as an Early Careers SME at a senior level
- RPO experience preferred, but in-house acceptable
- Experience of managing University Engagement would be highly beneficial
- Volumes managed are circa 1000 split 70/30 Apprentice:Graduate. There is an appetite to increase these volumes
- Experience with the SOVA assessment platform desirable
What's on offer?
- REMOTE working with UK travel
- Generous and flexible company benefits
- Work the ethical way - Join a business that has been named one of the world's most ethical for twelve years running
To apply, please submit your resume outlining your relevant experience and qualifications. We look forward to reviewing your application.
At ManpowerGroup we're a global leader in workforce solutions, empowering our people every day to discover their personal best. Our services enable our clients to win in the changing world of work and we connect more than 600,000 people every day to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world.
We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community - a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit. In line with our Diversity and Inclusion policy, we welcome applications from all suitably qualified or experienced people regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation or disability. ManpowerGroup is a Disability Confident Employer and we're happy to talk about flexible working.