Opportunity to join a high performing recruitment team as a HR Coordinator in Bristol
At ManpowerGroup our ambition is to lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work. Working for us means you'll be part of a family of brands, each uniquely positioned to address different talent challenges.
So, what will you be doing?
* Scheduling interviews
* Facilitating candidate assessments
* Managing onboarding and compliance documentation
* Working closely with the recruitment teams to ensure offer timescales are met
* Ensuring all offers are processed correctly and with 100% accuracy
* Processing visa information
* Responding to HR ticket queries and general HR administration
What are we looking for?
* Relevant administrative HR or Recruitment contract admin experience
* Experience working with complex information
* Excellent attention to detail
* Confident communicative skills
* Proficient computer literacy including knowledge of Microsoft office and ATS systems
So, what's in it for you?
* Salary of £25k
* Generous and flexible company benefits
* Hybrid Remote working policy
* Work the ethical way - Join a business that has been named one of the world's most ethical for twelve years running!
* Benefit from award winning learning and training
* Gain access to hundreds of opportunities across ManpowerGroup each year
At ManpowerGroup, we believe that by harnessing diversity of thought and experience across our company, exceptional things happen. We continually strive for a highly diverse workforce and an inclusive culture where everyone feels valued, listened to and able to discover their personal best.
ManpowerGroup are a Level 3 Disability Confident Leader, for our commitment to helping those with disabilities into employment. Level 3 Leader status is an external validation of our commitment to supporting those with disabilities to obtain and retain meaningful employment.
As an organisation, we want to meet the recommended core standards for a healthy workplace as set out for all employers in the government's Thriving at Work Report. We recognise creating cultural changes in an organisation is a complex task that requires a multi-tiered approach, which is why we have trained over 50 Mental Health First Aiders within our organisation to make a positive difference to our workforce.
If you feel you require any reasonable adjustments in order to apply for a vacancy at ManpowerGroup UK or its affiliated brands, please email or speak directly to your Talent Acquisition Business Partner.
Please apply now for immediate consideration or for further details prior to applying please contact Harriet Jones